Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

The interviewer took notes and began grading me as we spoke. It would have been fine if I didn't see the letter grades she was assigning me. I could read everything she wrote about me. She barely paid attention to what I said because she was too busy writing and looking down at her paper. At one point, she tried to go from one of my answers to ask another question that had nothing to do with what I had just said. I feel as if she was a new interviewer, but I'm upset that she ruined my chances to get a position with the company. Aside from my experience with her, the questions were pretty standard. With any other person it would have been fine. With all the interviews I've ever had, this was by far the worst and made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Elizabeth, NJ).

Interview

Phone call then brought me in for a face to face. I met with a young woman who explained the entire process and let me know they would be in touch. Had a voicemail that evening offering me the job

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Multi-Leveled, multiple interviews with the managers. Lunch and a few other meeting sessions to really feel if you're the perfect fit to the "team". This is a group of individuals that bleeds green for Enterprise, and the company rewards them for it.

Interview Questions

• -Situational interviewing
      -Need great stories and detailed examples
      -Back up what you claim
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

To get hired as an Management Trainee you must first pass through a series of interviews before you are considered to go in front of the group manager.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

They will ask you to tell them about a time you had to sell something and about your most difficult customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time you made an unsatisfied customer happy, without having to give anything away.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in September 2012.

Interview

This is a true sales job, you have to be professional, aggressive, think outside the box and a closer. If you dont ask for the job they will not give it to you. Do your research, role play and do not hesitate they will smell it in your voice. You first do an interview with the VP, then an intense phone interview with head of HR, last an intense panel interview for 2 hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

It was fine....3 people throughing questions in 3 different directions can be a little tough.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in October 2009.

Interview

First interview-Sales Manager detailed the position and the work environment
    2nd Interview-met with Area and District Managers. Good Cop Bad cop style interview, some legitimate questions, but also questions like "How does your husband feel about you working?" which were totally out of line.
    Assessment Test: 1/2 personality assessment, 1/2 math comprehension

Interview Questions

• Asked to calculate financial questions   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Enterprise (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I have gone through the phone screening. Basically I was asked about my current position and what's my day looks like, how much I am currently making and what would be my expected salary. Then he asked me that this position involves numbers and math in a great deal. He then gave me 3 simple math questions which I got them all. The next day I got a call from him for an assessment test which will be an hour and half long test. The test is next week. Did anybody go through that test? Any tips will be really appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Asking about my current salary on the first interview was unexpected.   Answer Question