Enterprise Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.9

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter asked several basic questions. Not accounting related at all. He cared about how good I am gonna work within the team and with the customers. He wanted to make sure I was planning on the CPA exam.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glendale, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The woman must have asked no less than 7-9 insanely specific behavioral questions. Told me that relocating was mandatory, and became very short and rude after a flubbed one of the many behavioral questions. Glad I don't work for this company.

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Phone interview- behavioral questions.
    In person interview with another recruiter- behavioral questions again and a little about your accounting history.

Last in person interview- 40 questions between two accounting managers and then I was asked to meet with the Sr manager and she had about 15 questions.

Know your stuff and be confident!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered an amount and I counteroffer and was given what I asked for. Know your worth.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy questions no prep needed. Everyone was easy to talk too and made you feel relaxed. They ask you basic interview questions most places ask. If you know your accounting this job interview will be easy especially if you are personable.

Interview Questions

• Three parts to a balance sheet?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You don't negotiate you either accept or decline.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

3 interviews, 1st was over phone, 2nd with accounting supervisor, 3rd was more of a meet and greet with controller, over all a very easy easy easy process. No technical questions in any interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time something didn't go as planned   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tukwila, WA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter. Then was scheduled for a second phone interview with two people from the accounting department. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. I did not hear back regarding any decisions made for three weeks. After contacting the recruiter's assistant regarding the status of my application, she said that they will be making a decision about their interns shortly. The very next day, I received a message from the assistant saying that they I was not chosen for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was your typical good guy/bad guy routine. There were 4 people doing the interviewing: a lady from HR, the recruiter, a manager from a different department, and a manager in the Accounting department. The manager from the outside department played the bad guy (asked the tougher or trickier questions) while the Accounting manager kind of just observed and jotted down notes.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where your skills saved the day. How would you handle a difficult co-worker that you depended on to complete a project?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.
    Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

Enterprise was very quick in contacting me for the position, the interviewer was very kind and easy to talk to. She explained the job description with great detail and proceeded to ask typical questions you would hear in an interview. There was nothing strange about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview, nothing difficult or abnormally unexpected during the interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

3 different interviews. Not very difficult if you come prepared. The interviewers were friendly. Make sure you come clean shaven and professionally dressed. Will not get the job if you show up to the interview looking like a mess.