Enterprise Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I didn't go through the phone screening interview. I interviewed directly with HR. They want to know your capacity of sales and multitasking. To make a good impression you basically have to demonstrate why do you believe you will be the best for this position.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a conflict or challenging situation?
      A time when you exceeded expectations and where rewarded (specially in sales)?
      What experience do you have in sales? (specific example)   Answer Question

Management Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, brief online assessment, followed by an in person interview. I didn't make it extremely fair along in the process, so I am unsure how long it would take for a more viable candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview goes through three stages. The first general overview about yourself. The next an interview at an on-site facility. Finally, a follow-up interview. The staff that I met was extremely friendly. However, the time it took for a response from the company was outrageous and seemed like a waste of my time.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Dress Formally!!!!! You will go through a multiple phase interview process
    1-recruiter outreach
    2-interview at regional office
    3-interview at branch office

Be prepared for a lot of sales and leadership questions. Be yourself and don't be nervous...this is a role that rely heavily on communication and customer interaction show flaunt your people skills, especially at the branch office shadow.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Customer Service
    Your Ability To Sell Something
    Your Ability To Handle Conflict
    Your Ability To Work Long Hours
    Your Ability To Wash Cars
    Your Ability To Rent Cars
    The interview is pretty easy and you will pass. Just be ready for the work that's about to come your way. It will change your life.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when someone was upset at you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

My first interview was at the regional office.
    Second interview was at my branch, more like a shadow day. they know they are going to hire you when they ask you to come in for the first interview

Interview Questions

• give an example of a time you help an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotation pahse

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

I went through 3 Interviews, and all individuals were professional, polite, and sold me on working there. I was oversold on potential pay. The process was good, but I should have listened when they made sure I was OK with cleaning cars in my suit, while being expected to sell coverages. This wasn't the exception, this was every day life at ERAC. Too bad they didn't get more staff / lot attendants so the rest of us could rock out their expectations (and probably have less turnover). They also move staff around branches so much that clients get frustrated.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate initial pay.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

I found the job through my online college recruiting website. I was contacted for a one on one interview after that. It was 30 minutes long and they asked basic questions about specific experiences with customer service and sales. About a week later I set up an interview at the office where I had an hour interview. It asked the same type of questions and assessed how hard of a worker you are.

Interview Questions

• What was a goal u set that you didn't achieve and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me the starting salary was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Three interview process. I was generally pleased with experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked specific questions about what would you do if a customer did this.....and the circumstances were radical.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alexandria, VA) in June 2008.

Interview

I was contacted to set up for a face to face interview with the recruiter. After that I got a second interview with an Area manager and a Branch manager. This was different because I had never had an interview with two people but both managers were personable. My third inteview was with the Regional Vice President. He asked some questions that no interviewers had ever asked me before. All of the people were in the branch were very nice. It was a busy branch so they were moving a lot but they seemed to enjoy the fast pace atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one way that you have been competitive but it can not be related to sports or school activities.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you over others?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.