Enterprise Interview Questions in Arizona | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 5, 2017

2.8

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chandler, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

A brief phone interview was conducted after applying online.

After proceeding, I was asked to do a walk in interview with the same person I spoke with over the phone. The interview went well, in my opinion, and was told I would hear back after they reviewed my information further. I was then notified through an email notice stating I did not proceed and they decided to pursue further candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

There's 3 interviews. The first one is a screening to get to know who you are. The 2nd is with an Area Manager & Assistant Manager (2 hours: 1 hour: shadowing, 2 hour: sitting down)

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and very quick received an email asking for an interview that later changed to a phone interview. I finally got to talk to the recruiter and she was a little rude but I thought things had gone well. Later I received another email thanking me for the interview but that they had decided not to move on.

Interview Questions

• where else have you applied?
      why enterprise?
      why do you want to chenge careers?   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Three interviews
    All setup over email.
    1st interview is with someone with HR, they then decide if you get to move on to the next step. At the end they let you know what you answered well and what you can work on.
    2nd is a branch observation where you are shown around the branch and get to ask questions with the current employees and manager
    3rd interview with the branch manager where they ask the same questions as the 1st interview and you take the criticism from the first interview and apply it in this one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long, it consisted of a walk through/explanation of the branch and concluded with about a twenty-minute interview. Everyone was very nice and relaxed the whole process felt very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• If hired do you think that you will be a better employee than the branches current employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by the hiring manager to schedule an interview. We scheduled for 2 weeks from this initial contact date. We met for approximately an hour. The focus of the interview was on Sales and customer service, such as previous experiences in these realms. At the end of the interview, I was told I would be contact in the next 2 days and at this point would know if a second interview with the area manager would be scheduled. This was going to be based on the area manager and hiring manager discussing the potential clients. I was told after this interview a location supervision would occur (even though this is called an interview with the location manager).

Interview Questions

• What was the best sale you had? Tell me about this.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you turned a no into a sale.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you provide customer service above and beyond what was expected.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time fixed an issue for an upset client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glendale, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three interviews to take: 1) a 1 on 1 with wherever the main HR Manager is located 2) you have a personal walk through of the company with the Branch and Assistant Manager of the area around where you live and after the walkthrough the Area Manager will interview you 3) Another interview with more higher ups but I've heard if you've made it this far, you basically have the job (but don't take that for granted)

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
      Tell me a little about yourself/Let me get to know who _(your name)_ is in about minute or two.
      What do you think will be the hardest part of the job for you?
      Our hours are long, with some 10 hour days and overtime. Can you handle this workload?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Yuma, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had one phone interview, was contacted a week later to set up a second interview in person. The second interview consisted of following around an employee and then having another hour sit down interview with a second manager. They asked a lot of situational questions and asked me to demonstrate how I would sell something to them. Required 49 hr a week minimum.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Step one: phone interview with recruiter

Step two: this part was a two hour process which included observation with assistant manager followed by a second interview in person with an area manager. throughout the observation you are observing business practiced and everyone is pretty much secretly interviewing and observing you. when this is over you sit down with an area manager.

Step three: Branch manager interview then job offer... or not

Interview Questions

• from 1 to 10 how competitive are you in sales?

Tell me about a time you talked someone into buying something?

what drives you?

what are the 3 characteristics that makes a good sales person?

what does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marana, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marana, AZ).

Interview

2 phone interviews a few assessments and an offer. Everyone was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Did not feel nervous at all. Background check came back within for days got a call the day after and scheduled an offer call.