Enterprise Interview Questions in Arlington, VA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Arlington, VA

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Arlington, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

A lot of role playing situations in how to deal with customers. They go into finding out about who you are and see how you will fit with the team you work with. It's was a two stage interview ; the first was with the human resources recruiter: who described the job and what it entailed . The second interview was where they asked all the role playing situations:

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I had a short phone interview to begin with and they asked questions regarding why I was interested and a few questions about my resume. They looked for a positive attitude and willingness to work hard.
    The second interview took place at the area head office. I interviewed with a talent manager. This took about an hour. Questioning my work experience and how I dealt with workplace situations.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation that you encountered in which, looking back, you wish you had handled differently?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Arlington, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

three step process, phone interview, interview with recruiter, final interview with your potential area manager and a branch manager

Interview Questions

• no one specific question just make sure you can back up all of your answers with concrete examples from your past experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Senior Customer Assistance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Arlington, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied within but I only had two interviews, one being with HR. The second interview was with the branch manager of the location. Once I got in the interview with the branch manager she discussed the roles in the job and also inquired about my ability to sale. Since the job requires you to be very personable, most of the interview was a general conversation to see who I was as a person. I did answer a few standard customers service questions like how to handle conflict and other co-workers. Overall it was a very simple interview, I just genuinely had to be myself.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with a conflict, how did you handle it?
      Whats your favorite car? How would you sell it to me?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Arlington, VA) in February 2009.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview with Kadix for management consultant position. Totally unprofessional government contractor. Recruiter sent application at 1am before my interview at 9am. Interview questions were not behavior based, but generic background questions. Never received word back. I emailed several times and even caught recruiter on the phone and was promised an answer the next day. Nothing.

I understand there are perhaps better qualified candidates, but the lack of professionalism is unacceptable. I know the economy is tough and employers have their choice of hires, but projecting a positive image of the company should be a concern. It was an interview through George Mason's on campus recruiting where we are held by strict guidelines. For an example, if we are late or miss an interview, we MUST write an apology letter to the employer.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me your thinking process on how many gas stations you think are in the U.S?   1 Answer