Enterprise Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Sit in office with branch manager and area manager. Where you need to sell and convince them you can drive sales service at that branch better than the last fiscal year.

Interview Questions

• How will you drive great customer service?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

4 stage process
    1. Phone Interview
    2. Interview with HR
    3. Interview with District Manager at location
    4. Interview with VP of District

After a phone interview with Sare the HR rep and an interview person she kept intouch on a weekly basis to answer questions and to seek my interest levels. Super professional super helpful throughout the whole process

Interview Questions

• Are you a competitive person?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

This was about 10 years ago so it's probably different now. I went thru the process of phone interview, 1 on 1 with area manager, and then with regional manager

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

standard behavioral interview about sales, customer service, how to manage difficult situations, how to lower costs, how to increase revenue, how to identify opportunities for improvement, how to manage difficult employees, how to create and manage your goals

Interview Questions

• what is your plan to drive customer service   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

There are usually 3-4 interviews. One is the phone screening, then you meet with the actual recruiter, then you meet with the area manager and a branch manager, then you meet with the city manager, and you have to please them all. Be friendly and outgoing, and be sure you don't swear. It's easy to get too comfortable. Just talk about sales a lot and how hard you work. And don't try any clever sales-proving tricks like selling the interviewer your pen. These are people who are not impressed with that and you will probably embarrass yourself and blow your chances because that is the part they will remember (as they laugh about it together later). Have examples of your successes in sales and management readily available. And don't scoff at the fact that you will be washing cars in a suit and working a lot of hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating anything but your start date. Everyone starts at the same level with the same pay and benefits.

Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wilton, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

phone, 1:1 with recruiter, area manager interview, region VP interview interviews were all about previous experiences that can relate to sales or customer service. Customer service is the main point they look for because they will train you on sales pitches.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

You do a phone interview and then a face to face interview. If you pass the phone interview, then they call you in for another in person interview. If you pass that interview, then most likely you will get hired.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First you have a phone interview, then an interview with the branch and area manager, then with the regional manager. Then you find out if they have hired you.

Interview Questions

• To be honest I didn't find any of the questions diffiuclt or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

simple, everyone starts off at the same rate.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very detailed and thoughtful, impressive management, but too dictated by work life and no down time at all.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

To initially get hired you submit application online, hope to get a phone interview. Usually do two phone interviews and two face to face interviews. Then you need to interview for every promotion you want. Get ready to interview at least 6-8 times and hope you end up with a spot that you actually want.

Interview Questions

• To initially get hired they're are no overly difficult questions they hire kids out of college with no experience. If you got drunk and smoked weed and college and majored in literally anything you can get hired by enterprise. Once your interview for other spots the only difficult part is knowing the numbers of the specific branch you throwing for. Also hope your not going up against any decent looking chick with a rack.   Answer Question