Enterprise Assistant Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Assistant Manager Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

2.8

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3+ interviews. Had to drive 2 + hours for second interview. They seemed concerned that I️ didn’t major in business. It was never specified that a business degree was required for the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Miami, FL) in August 2018.

Interview

It is a 3 part interview process all should be done within a week. First you go to an interview with the HR simple regular job interview. The next interview is meeting a branch and you're seeing how the branch functions for about 4 hours. After that you will have a meeting with a regional Manager which is another interview. Didn't make it to the 3rd interview to know.

Interview Questions

• Did you see any sale opportunities? How would you approach the sale?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview was scheduled quickly. There was an initial phone interview followed by 3 in-person interviews. During the 2nd interview I also shadowed a branch manager for about 1 hour before the interview began.

Interview Questions

• Scenerio based questions regarding customer service and sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an initial interview with a branch manager. Easy interview asking about my past and future goals. Two additional interviews with upper management followed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question