Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Process was 4 interviews total. Phone, in person with HR, in person with area manager and in person with regional manager. Lots of situational questions about sales and overcoming obstacles.

Enterprise Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very upfront about this position being competitive and and sales driven. The interview questions focused on your customer services skills and your sales skills. Always dress professional and be well groomed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview went smoothly and promptly first off with a phone interview, then face to face the following day, interview questions were not hard just pretty straight forward, nice clean working environment.

Interview Questions

• What are you the best candidate for this position and why do you thing you would be the perfect fit for it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiters reached out to me from different geographical areas across the country, I chose my preferred recruiter based on the location I planned to move to. After speaking with the recruiter, I filled out an online app and then I was connected with someone specifically in the state's region I planned on living. There are 4-5 interview steps but mine was combined to limit the amount of times I'd have to fly/drive in.

1. Phone interview: This is a 15-min. conversation with a recruiter. You'll go over basic sales experience, life goals, and personality type. If the recruiter was impressed you were scheduled for an in-person interview.

2. In-person interview and observation: Usually these are two different steps with the interview being first then the observation but like I stated earlier, my steps were combined. The in-person interview can happen as early as a week after your phone interview but I was able to schedule mine for the date I knew I would be traveling to the state. In the in person interview, you meet with the area manager and sometimes branch manager they ask sales and personality questions that are a bit more difficult than the 1st round. After you'll do a branch observation at the branch you will be assigned to. This basically allows you to feel out the atmosphere and the employees to see if you'd be a good fit. Remember everyone there will be critiquing you as well.

3. Regional Interview: This is an interview with the Regional VP of your area. He or she will drill you with harder questions to see if you are consistent, if you love Enterprise and if you're just someone who wants a temporary job. He or she focuses on asking questions to see if you're just a regular person or if you're a person who has the ability to climb up the ladder. For the first two interviews I left confident, after the regional interview I was worried about his decision because I couldn't read him.

4. Background Check: You'll get an email and once the check is complete (takes a week), you'll get the official decision. The background check means your hired pending your background check of course.

Overall the interview process was great for weeding out people and seeing who can really succeed. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was at the Atlanta head quarters. It went very smoothe and as expected. If you have driving offenses greater than 3 you won't be hired. The interviewer was nice but they said it would be a few days before I knew anything, and it ended up being 2 weeks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview is nothing to be nervous about depending on what you're pursuing. As long as you are comfortable and relaxed, you will do just fine. Also, make sure you make eye contact.

Car Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

5 Minute Phone interview, Then In Branch interview, then finally a meeting at corporate. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks due to the background check that takes about 5 business days. Finally there is a paid orientation at corporate then you're in.

Customer Service Representative Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

This process took about 2 weeks possibly longer. In order to receive an interview you must pass the assessment required through a Windows 7 or higher. After you had pass the assessment you will receive an interview for the first interview. Once you pass through the first interview they will automatically schedule to the second interview. After the second interview from my understanding they will tell you they are going to review your background but I was told that they will contact me in 3-5 business day. So I'm not sure if I got the job or not.

First Interview: Easy, telling about your work history.
    Second Interview: Difficult, describing times more scenarios.

Interview Questions

• (First Interview) Why do you want to work for our company.   1 Answer
    • (Second Interview) Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you deal with that irate customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverdale, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Riverdale, GA).

Interview

At first is a phone interview,second is an in person interview,lastly is an interview with your area manager where he or she gives you a tour etc Got hired the same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

be prepared for various questions about customer service

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick and to the point. It started out with a phone interview; the recruiter asked me a few customer service and sales related questions for roughly 10 minutes. I then met with the recruiter at the corporate office in Sandy Springs, GA. We spoke for about an hour going more in depth about my experiences in customer service and gave me the overview of the position (Long hours, washing cars sometimes, hard work etc...).

I received an email to schedule an interview with the branch manager/assistant manager and do a branch observation. I met with them and got an overview of the job, spoke with a few of the employees and learned about the day-to-day operations. I had a pleasant experience as everybody was extremely friendly. They explained the sales/customer service matrix that is used to evaluate each person and each branch weekly. This job is very competitive and Enterprise wants it's employees in tip top shape; that is what I liked about the company.

The last interview was set with the regional vice president; this was the shortest interview. It seemed like the point of this interview was to make sure I'd be a good fit and that there were no obvious red flags. We spoke for about 15 minutes about the job some more and what Enterprise values the most. This man seemed very proud to work at Enterprise and it made me feel confident that this was a great place to work.

About 2 hours after my interview, I received a call from the branch manager where I would be working, asking me if I would accept a position there.

Overall great experience!

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer
    • How have you had to persuade somebody in the past?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself 3-5 years down the line?   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer