Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Seemed intimidating because it was more than one interviewer, but very pleasant still. Asked behavioral questions and work history, asked about relevant skills. It took about 20-30 minutes total. Just prepare and be confident in yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter followed by in-person interview. Highly sales motivated. This position doesn't really have a management aspect. If you are in the Atlanta "area" you are expected to do a 4 month rotation at the ATL Airport (which is an hour drive for me). As explained to me The position is for about $14.50 an hour then double for over time - you work 49 hours. After so many months you must meet a sales goal and you must EXCEED that to be promoted to assistant manager.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

There are 4 interviews total! The process took about 3 weeks.

Part 1- I applied online at the website. A few days later was contacted for a phone interview, be sure to be sharp and quick think on your feet to respond. At the end she asked me to do an in person interview at the coorporate office.

Part 2- A 30 minute nterview mine was with an area manager filling in for a recruiter who was in medical leave. This was pretty tough more questions and a lot stern than the call. You MUST know what you are talking about or you would be weeded out quickly. They are not trying to waste their time. So again be sharp and sell yourself.

Part 3- The same day I received a call to attend an at branch observation and 2nd interview this time with the branch manager you'll be working and the area manager for that branch. Here you meet the staff and learn how everything works. I witnessed the solar eclipse with them so I felt welcomed and accepted. But still pay attention because you are being interviewed the moment you walk in. After an hour of learning. You are asked to come in for an interview. THIS WAS HARD! The hardest, most grueling and intimidating interview I ever been in. I am in grad school and she wanted to know how I can handle that AND working full time at enterprise. This is meant to break you which they want again to weed out the weak and see if you're what they want. I thought it was over for me here. But I recovered on my answers and responses at the end.

Part 4- I was call the very same day to setup an interview with the regional vice president. I guess they liked me. Yay! This was also a notch up similar questions but you can go into detail if you want. But show you want the job and want to be apart of the team and that you will perform your job.

The end of the day I was call and made an offer. Mine was fast but they normally say you'll hear back the end of the week. The process is tough but the staff was friendly and nice. Don't give up and stay optimistic many people were turned down by the littlest mistakes. I appreciate the company and the values they stand by. I start on Monday!

Interview Questions

• A lot of tell me a time questions...
      How competitive are you?
      How will you assist an upset customer.
      How do you feel about the matrix system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. A week later I got a called from an unknown number. That was an immediate phone interview from Sam in recruiting. She set me up with another interview at the regional headquarters. After a 45 min wait after arriving an hour early, met with an area manager bec the hiring recruiter was promoted. I was told I would get a call back within 72 hours. I did. Long story short. You interview for a month. 4 different interviews, two locations. Background is not done until the final Interview. Must have a clean background and driving history; they go back 7 years. By clean I mean nothing, parking tickets, speeding, not anything

Interview Questions

• What was your best job and why?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Reached out to me for an interview at the corporate branch. Then a second interview at the branch you will potentially work at. I shadowed some of the employees to get a feel of what the job would be like. Then a third interview with the regional head.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview was first. Next I was called in to meet the Area Manager. I went to the branch for observation. Last process was to meet with RVP and they make the decision to hire you.

Interview Questions

• What kind of struggles did you have with a customer and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Short process, maybe 20 minutes. They ask typical "describe how you reached or overcame a variety of sales scenarios and difficult situations in a work environment. They ask what your personal sales philosophy is.

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fayetteville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a nice laid back process. Started off with us greeting one another. Then the interviewer began to ask questions which for the most part was easy and simple questions. The interview took the time to get to know you. Again, overall a laid back easy interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews in total. The first interview is with the talent acquisition manager. The second interview you will have to observe operations for an hour, then interview with the area manager and branch manager. Unsure about third interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got a employee referral from a friend and got scheduled for an interview. I did everything right. I dressed professionally, got there 15 minutes early, answered every question thoroughly(my employee referral coached me on the correct answers to give) and I feel like I did a damn good job. It wasn't one of those iffy interviews. I really felt like I nailed it. Got an email today and it said I didn't even get a second interview. So I'm real confused on what I could have possibly did wrong.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for enterprise   2 Answers