Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.9

Enterprise Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very upfront about this position being competitive and and sales driven. The interview questions focused on your customer services skills and your sales skills. Always dress professional and be well groomed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was at the Atlanta head quarters. It went very smoothe and as expected. If you have driving offenses greater than 3 you won't be hired. The interviewer was nice but they said it would be a few days before I knew anything, and it ended up being 2 weeks.

Customer Service Representative Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

This process took about 2 weeks possibly longer. In order to receive an interview you must pass the assessment required through a Windows 7 or higher. After you had pass the assessment you will receive an interview for the first interview. Once you pass through the first interview they will automatically schedule to the second interview. After the second interview from my understanding they will tell you they are going to review your background but I was told that they will contact me in 3-5 business day. So I'm not sure if I got the job or not.

First Interview: Easy, telling about your work history.
    Second Interview: Difficult, describing times more scenarios.

Interview Questions

• (First Interview) Why do you want to work for our company.   1 Answer
    • (Second Interview) Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you deal with that irate customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks, first it was over the phone. Nice conversation with a friendly recruiter. the interview was with the same lady that i spoke with over the phone, she was very easy to talk to and conversational. I didn't get the job because I was not a senior or something of that sort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Don't waste your time if you are over 50! Even if you have a sterling work history and your previous job ended because of the economy. Once they see you aren't twenty-something, you go in the trash pile. The interview questions went straight to my plans for retirement and if I would be willing to sell my home and relocate. Even if you answer affirmatively, they will keep pounding those age biased questions. The interviewer also spent a great deal of time talking about a Liam Neeson movie I hadn't seen and had no idea of the relevance to the point she was trying to make. You are better off to be straight out of college with no managerial, sales, or customer service experience. If I had Googled "Enterprise age discrimination" first, I wouldn't have wasted a day and a tank of gas driving to the interview. They're looking for the intern, not the boss.

Interview Questions

• How does Enterprise fit in with your retirement plans?
      Are you willing to move?
      Other age biased questions.
      1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

Interview

Interview was short. Typical interview questions. Interviewer was very attentive. I arrived 15 mins early. I did not get to interview at my scheduled time because the interview before me ran over. I was disappointed in the lack of questions based on my work ethic. A lot of questions were about persuasive skills and what I liked about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone to see your point of view.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly smooth process featuring three interviews: phone, branch and regional. At the branch, I shadowed an employee before interviewing with the branch manager and recruiter. I was then granted a final interview at the regional offices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easy. However, they are looking for people to wear a suit and tie, work the front desk, then wash and vacuum cars and work at least 50 hours a week. There was an obvious push toward selling the additional insurance coverage (which is a waste of money, if you have full coverage). So, don't expect this to be a professional level job just because you wear a suit and tie. Actually, Enterprise would do well to simply go with golf shirts and slacks. From a culture standpoint, they are living in the 1960's.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

About 5 questions, nothing hard. Basically a screening. Not sure why I was not selected because i know Im more qualified than any other candidate that applied and even more qualified than the interviewer according to her Linkein profile.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then had a phone interview that I thought went fine. Didn't get asked to proceed but I didn't get any feedback to tell me why.