Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.7

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Ten question mostly about what response would be in situations. Must show up in blue or black suite.
    Have company back ground. Read up about expansion for the company. They company culture is important to know. The interview was very proffessional

Negotiation

good

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process consists of first applying online at their career website. Second you upload your resume and fill out the required application documents. Second they email you in a about 5 business days after they have received your application to schedule a phone interview. This is where the company falls short! I have over 15 years of retail and sales experience not to mention a masters degree in Management, however they are looking for inexperienced college graduates to control and mold into salves.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

There are 4 interviews total! The process took about 3 weeks.

Part 1- I applied online at the website. A few days later was contacted for a phone interview, be sure to be sharp and quick think on your feet to respond. At the end she asked me to do an in person interview at the coorporate office.

Part 2- A 30 minute nterview mine was with an area manager filling in for a recruiter who was in medical leave. This was pretty tough more questions and a lot stern than the call. You MUST know what you are talking about or you would be weeded out quickly. They are not trying to waste their time. So again be sharp and sell yourself.

Part 3- The same day I received a call to attend an at branch observation and 2nd interview this time with the branch manager you'll be working and the area manager for that branch. Here you meet the staff and learn how everything works. I witnessed the solar eclipse with them so I felt welcomed and accepted. But still pay attention because you are being interviewed the moment you walk in. After an hour of learning. You are asked to come in for an interview. THIS WAS HARD! The hardest, most grueling and intimidating interview I ever been in. I am in grad school and she wanted to know how I can handle that AND working full time at enterprise. This is meant to break you which they want again to weed out the weak and see if you're what they want. I thought it was over for me here. But I recovered on my answers and responses at the end.

Part 4- I was call the very same day to setup an interview with the regional vice president. I guess they liked me. Yay! This was also a notch up similar questions but you can go into detail if you want. But show you want the job and want to be apart of the team and that you will perform your job.

The end of the day I was call and made an offer. Mine was fast but they normally say you'll hear back the end of the week. The process is tough but the staff was friendly and nice. Don't give up and stay optimistic many people were turned down by the littlest mistakes. I appreciate the company and the values they stand by. I start on Monday!

Interview Questions

• A lot of tell me a time questions...
      How competitive are you?
      How will you assist an upset customer.
      How do you feel about the matrix system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiters reached out to me from different geographical areas across the country, I chose my preferred recruiter based on the location I planned to move to. After speaking with the recruiter, I filled out an online app and then I was connected with someone specifically in the state's region I planned on living. There are 4-5 interview steps but mine was combined to limit the amount of times I'd have to fly/drive in.

1. Phone interview: This is a 15-min. conversation with a recruiter. You'll go over basic sales experience, life goals, and personality type. If the recruiter was impressed you were scheduled for an in-person interview.

2. In-person interview and observation: Usually these are two different steps with the interview being first then the observation but like I stated earlier, my steps were combined. The in-person interview can happen as early as a week after your phone interview but I was able to schedule mine for the date I knew I would be traveling to the state. In the in person interview, you meet with the area manager and sometimes branch manager they ask sales and personality questions that are a bit more difficult than the 1st round. After you'll do a branch observation at the branch you will be assigned to. This basically allows you to feel out the atmosphere and the employees to see if you'd be a good fit. Remember everyone there will be critiquing you as well.

3. Regional Interview: This is an interview with the Regional VP of your area. He or she will drill you with harder questions to see if you are consistent, if you love Enterprise and if you're just someone who wants a temporary job. He or she focuses on asking questions to see if you're just a regular person or if you're a person who has the ability to climb up the ladder. For the first two interviews I left confident, after the regional interview I was worried about his decision because I couldn't read him.

4. Background Check: You'll get an email and once the check is complete (takes a week), you'll get the official decision. The background check means your hired pending your background check of course.

Overall the interview process was great for weeding out people and seeing who can really succeed. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Work From Home Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

This process took about 2 weeks possibly longer. In order to receive an interview you must pass the assessment required through a Windows 7 or higher. After you had pass the assessment you will receive an interview for the first interview. Once you pass through the first interview they will automatically schedule to the second interview. After the second interview from my understanding they will tell you they are going to review your background but I was told that they will contact me in 3-5 business day. So I'm not sure if I got the job or not.

First Interview: Easy, telling about your work history.
    Second Interview: Difficult, describing times more scenarios.

Interview Questions

• (First Interview) Why do you want to work for our company.   1 Answer
    • (Second Interview) Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and how did you deal with that irate customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

3 interview process, with HR first, area manager and branch manager next then the VP at the final interview.

Was a pretty stressful process. They focused on sales a lot and as well as reiterated that this job isn't for anyone who doesn't like to put in the work. One of their founding values is "we work hard and reward hard work." That's true because it's 12 hour days.

make sure to smile.

WEAR A SUIT. At all 3 interviews. Ladies, you too.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were a mentor to someone and what impact you had on them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and was emailed to schedule a phone interview about 3days later. After the phone interview the recruiter scheduled me for a in person interview. She told me after the interview that she was passing me to the next interview with the area and branch manager. Unfortunately I never made it to the 4th interview, I got my rejection email a week after the third interview.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Long and in-depth but overall a good experience.

I first applied online and was contacted the next day and scheduled for an interview with a recruiter. I interviewed with her and she moved me on to the branch ovservation with multiple managers. I prepped a lot for that one (using this site mostly for prep) and did well so I was moved on to the next round which was with the Regional VP and that's where I was offered the position (I accepted).

Make sure you can easily answer all of the questions you see on this page if you want to do well!

Interview Questions

• What makes you competitive?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Emailed about first phone interview. After the first interview they email an assessment for you to pass. Once you've passed, your have another interview over the phone. The interviews can take up to thirty minutes to an hours. Very detailed questions. If you've never worked in a fast paced customer service job, you'll have a hard time answering the questions.