Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.7

98 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews in total. The first interview is with the talent acquisition manager. The second interview you will have to observe operations for an hour, then interview with the area manager and branch manager. Unsure about third interview.

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fayetteville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a nice laid back process. Started off with us greeting one another. Then the interviewer began to ask questions which for the most part was easy and simple questions. The interview took the time to get to know you. Again, overall a laid back easy interview.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview was first. Next I was called in to meet the Area Manager. I went to the branch for observation. Last process was to meet with RVP and they make the decision to hire you.

Interview Questions

• What kind of struggles did you have with a customer and how did you resolve it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Short process, maybe 20 minutes. They ask typical "describe how you reached or overcame a variety of sales scenarios and difficult situations in a work environment. They ask what your personal sales philosophy is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got a employee referral from a friend and got scheduled for an interview. I did everything right. I dressed professionally, got there 15 minutes early, answered every question thoroughly(my employee referral coached me on the correct answers to give) and I feel like I did a damn good job. It wasn't one of those iffy interviews. I really felt like I nailed it. Got an email today and it said I didn't even get a second interview. So I'm real confused on what I could have possibly did wrong.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for enterprise   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied online, then was contacted for a phone interview before moving onto two different in person interviews. The first in person interview was typical interview questions on a 1:1 basis. If selected to move on two round two which is a branch observation be sure to be flexible. I was told it would take up to 2hrs and was there for 4.

Interview Questions

• During the branch observation first thing i was asked is what did you notice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Breif simple. Managemer was very friendly and a great person overall. The interview was not as bad as I thought. Glassdoor really helped and prepared me because she asked questions that I saw stated.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Lengthy but fairly easy. Must be personable. Just speak about satisfying customers and providing excellent service going above and beyond. Mention youre a hard worker and can commit to the long hours

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at enteprrise   1 Answer

Car Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

5 Minute Phone interview, Then In Branch interview, then finally a meeting at corporate. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks due to the background check that takes about 5 business days. Finally there is a paid orientation at corporate then you're in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview is nothing to be nervous about depending on what you're pursuing. As long as you are comfortable and relaxed, you will do just fine. Also, make sure you make eye contact.