Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiters reached out to me from different geographical areas across the country, I chose my preferred recruiter based on the location I planned to move to. After speaking with the recruiter, I filled out an online app and then I was connected with someone specifically in the state's region I planned on living. There are 4-5 interview steps but mine was combined to limit the amount of times I'd have to fly/drive in.

1. Phone interview: This is a 15-min. conversation with a recruiter. You'll go over basic sales experience, life goals, and personality type. If the recruiter was impressed you were scheduled for an in-person interview.

2. In-person interview and observation: Usually these are two different steps with the interview being first then the observation but like I stated earlier, my steps were combined. The in-person interview can happen as early as a week after your phone interview but I was able to schedule mine for the date I knew I would be traveling to the state. In the in person interview, you meet with the area manager and sometimes branch manager they ask sales and personality questions that are a bit more difficult than the 1st round. After you'll do a branch observation at the branch you will be assigned to. This basically allows you to feel out the atmosphere and the employees to see if you'd be a good fit. Remember everyone there will be critiquing you as well.

3. Regional Interview: This is an interview with the Regional VP of your area. He or she will drill you with harder questions to see if you are consistent, if you love Enterprise and if you're just someone who wants a temporary job. He or she focuses on asking questions to see if you're just a regular person or if you're a person who has the ability to climb up the ladder. For the first two interviews I left confident, after the regional interview I was worried about his decision because I couldn't read him.

4. Background Check: You'll get an email and once the check is complete (takes a week), you'll get the official decision. The background check means your hired pending your background check of course.

Overall the interview process was great for weeding out people and seeing who can really succeed. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

3 interview process, with HR first, area manager and branch manager next then the VP at the final interview.

Was a pretty stressful process. They focused on sales a lot and as well as reiterated that this job isn't for anyone who doesn't like to put in the work. One of their founding values is "we work hard and reward hard work." That's true because it's 12 hour days.

make sure to smile.

WEAR A SUIT. At all 3 interviews. Ladies, you too.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you were a mentor to someone and what impact you had on them.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks, first it was over the phone. Nice conversation with a friendly recruiter. the interview was with the same lady that i spoke with over the phone, she was very easy to talk to and conversational. I didn't get the job because I was not a senior or something of that sort.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marietta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Don't waste your time if you are over 50! Even if you have a sterling work history and your previous job ended because of the economy. Once they see you aren't twenty-something, you go in the trash pile. The interview questions went straight to my plans for retirement and if I would be willing to sell my home and relocate. Even if you answer affirmatively, they will keep pounding those age biased questions. The interviewer also spent a great deal of time talking about a Liam Neeson movie I hadn't seen and had no idea of the relevance to the point she was trying to make. You are better off to be straight out of college with no managerial, sales, or customer service experience. If I had Googled "Enterprise age discrimination" first, I wouldn't have wasted a day and a tank of gas driving to the interview. They're looking for the intern, not the boss.

Interview Questions

• How does Enterprise fit in with your retirement plans?
      Are you willing to move?
      Other age biased questions.
      1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

Interview

Interview was short. Typical interview questions. Interviewer was very attentive. I arrived 15 mins early. I did not get to interview at my scheduled time because the interview before me ran over. I was disappointed in the lack of questions based on my work ethic. A lot of questions were about persuasive skills and what I liked about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone to see your point of view.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a fairly smooth process featuring three interviews: phone, branch and regional. At the branch, I shadowed an employee before interviewing with the branch manager and recruiter. I was then granted a final interview at the regional offices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Easy. However, they are looking for people to wear a suit and tie, work the front desk, then wash and vacuum cars and work at least 50 hours a week. There was an obvious push toward selling the additional insurance coverage (which is a waste of money, if you have full coverage). So, don't expect this to be a professional level job just because you wear a suit and tie. Actually, Enterprise would do well to simply go with golf shirts and slacks. From a culture standpoint, they are living in the 1960's.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

About 5 questions, nothing hard. Basically a screening. Not sure why I was not selected because i know Im more qualified than any other candidate that applied and even more qualified than the interviewer according to her Linkein profile.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Very smooth! Easiest interview process that I've been through over the past year. Not only was it 3 short interviews with the right people, but it was fun. I appreciated their consideration for my time and their ability to genuinely connect with the person being interviewed. The people I met with all liked having a good time but still remained professional. They were candid with their responses to certain questions or concerns that I had about the role. Took about 2-3 weeks from the moment I applied to start work.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a team setting? Are you competitive?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience with customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quick and simple. I had been contacted for a phone interview just a week after my application was submitted. I was invited to meet in person and the interview was more behavioral observation with the same standard interview questions. The entire process was quick simple and straight forward.