Enterprise Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.7

104 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I applied online, then was contacted for a phone interview before moving onto two different in person interviews. The first in person interview was typical interview questions on a 1:1 basis. If selected to move on two round two which is a branch observation be sure to be flexible. I was told it would take up to 2hrs and was there for 4.

Interview Questions

• During the branch observation first thing i was asked is what did you notice?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Breif simple. Managemer was very friendly and a great person overall. The interview was not as bad as I thought. Glassdoor really helped and prepared me because she asked questions that I saw stated.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Interview

Process was 4 interviews total. Phone, in person with HR, in person with area manager and in person with regional manager. Lots of situational questions about sales and overcoming obstacles.

Enterprise Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was very upfront about this position being competitive and and sales driven. The interview questions focused on your customer services skills and your sales skills. Always dress professional and be well groomed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Short first phone interview, then a face to face. Ended up not being what I was looking for. I wanted to look for a full-time position after college, but I could not be guaranteed a position because I was interviewing for a spring internship first.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview went smoothly and promptly first off with a phone interview, then face to face the following day, interview questions were not hard just pretty straight forward, nice clean working environment.

Interview Questions

• What are you the best candidate for this position and why do you thing you would be the perfect fit for it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Recruiters reached out to me from different geographical areas across the country, I chose my preferred recruiter based on the location I planned to move to. After speaking with the recruiter, I filled out an online app and then I was connected with someone specifically in the state's region I planned on living. There are 4-5 interview steps but mine was combined to limit the amount of times I'd have to fly/drive in.

1. Phone interview: This is a 15-min. conversation with a recruiter. You'll go over basic sales experience, life goals, and personality type. If the recruiter was impressed you were scheduled for an in-person interview.

2. In-person interview and observation: Usually these are two different steps with the interview being first then the observation but like I stated earlier, my steps were combined. The in-person interview can happen as early as a week after your phone interview but I was able to schedule mine for the date I knew I would be traveling to the state. In the in person interview, you meet with the area manager and sometimes branch manager they ask sales and personality questions that are a bit more difficult than the 1st round. After you'll do a branch observation at the branch you will be assigned to. This basically allows you to feel out the atmosphere and the employees to see if you'd be a good fit. Remember everyone there will be critiquing you as well.

3. Regional Interview: This is an interview with the Regional VP of your area. He or she will drill you with harder questions to see if you are consistent, if you love Enterprise and if you're just someone who wants a temporary job. He or she focuses on asking questions to see if you're just a regular person or if you're a person who has the ability to climb up the ladder. For the first two interviews I left confident, after the regional interview I was worried about his decision because I couldn't read him.

4. Background Check: You'll get an email and once the check is complete (takes a week), you'll get the official decision. The background check means your hired pending your background check of course.

Overall the interview process was great for weeding out people and seeing who can really succeed. I'm excited to start!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult customer, how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

My interview was at the Atlanta head quarters. It went very smoothe and as expected. If you have driving offenses greater than 3 you won't be hired. The interviewer was nice but they said it would be a few days before I knew anything, and it ended up being 2 weeks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview is nothing to be nervous about depending on what you're pursuing. As long as you are comfortable and relaxed, you will do just fine. Also, make sure you make eye contact.

Car Washer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

5 Minute Phone interview, Then In Branch interview, then finally a meeting at corporate. The whole process took about 2-3 weeks due to the background check that takes about 5 business days. Finally there is a paid orientation at corporate then you're in.

Interview Questions

See What Enterprise Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Former Management Assistant in Morrow, GA

Pros: “Working at Enterprise is the most difficult, but rewarding work experience I've ever had. I absolutely loved working for this company and they took care of us well in my region. It...”“Working at Enterprise is the most difficult, but rewarding work experience I've ever had. I absolutely loved working for this company and they took care of us well in my region. It is very long hours, but you will become family with the people in your branch/area. There is always always always opportunity for advancement and to increase your salary. Only the strong survive here and if you leave the company employers really look at your enterprise experience very positively. When going on new interviews you will have endless things to talk about because you will learn so much about yourself, how you work, how you manage, and how you lead a team. There are several things that need to change here, the most important being work life balance. I left enterprise because as my life started to change - the demands of the job became harder on my family and as a mother I wanted to be a integral part of my kids life. You can always go to other areas of the business but you will not make as much money as you do in daily rental. The starting pay could be better. MT/MA should get a commission on their sales. They are the bread and butter of this business and should be rewarded more for their dedication and hard work. I wish I could have had more support as a woman and a working mother. As I looked at the women in upper management none of them "looked" like me. They didn't have families and that was concerning to me. It gave me the impression that it wasn't possible. I would love to return to enterprise as a consultant one day to help them transform their human capital in an effort to increase retention and productivity among is sales staff. Enterprise will always be a huge part of my life and my success story. I thank God I had an opportunity to experience it. If you get the opportunity to work for this company TAKE IT. It won't be easy at all...but it will be worth it in the end.” – Full Review