Enterprise Interview Questions in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.6

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I put in the application and was contacted fairly expeditiously by the recruiter. I did call her which I would recommend. She was able to confirm that everything had gone through properly and arrange for a sit down interview.

While I did not get the job, I believe their process is a very good one that speaks well of the company. I submitted online and followed up with a phone call to the recruiter. She then guided me through the not so friendly process of the online submission.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and what did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied and within a couple of days the recruiter set up a phone interview with me and after 2 weeks I was able to set up my second interview. The area manager seemed a bit rude but the branch manager seemed nice, they both interviews me although the area manager asked all the questions.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by the scheduling of an in person interview. My first interview went well. I was asked to schedule both my second interview which was an observation at a branch and a final interview with the area manager. I was commuting from out of town and took off three days of work. After the final interview, I was not offered a position. I found out after two days. I asked for feedback following my interview process and received no response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my reasons for leaving certain positions. For example, an internship I took my junior of college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen followed by phone interview, average questions. Phone screen was about 5 minutes, phone interview lasted about 20-30 minutes. Replied with their decision the next day. Some of the questions had me pause because I had trouble thinking of an answer.

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email directing me to the application site. A week later I had a phone interview, assessing what things I valued with an organization and to review my experiences. A week and a half later, I had an in-person interview that lasted about 45 minutes. It was a standard behavioral interview. Bring your own questions to this, to let them know you are capable of inquiring things beyond what they offer.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to adapt your communication style   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews. I hold a Master's degree with over 15 years of customer experience. Ths interview and subsequent "no offer", I feel, was due to my age. Enterprise prefers young professionals straight out of college...not seasoned veterans.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you encountered a hostile customer and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

3 interviews including phone screening, meeting with HR, and Area manager interview. The first two went very well. The last interview with the area manager had something to be desired. After talking with the recruiter, I was apparently not chosen due to lack of assertiveness and persuasiveness of experience to the position. Based off their decision it seems the area manager has the final say with input from others meaning very little.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

There was an interview by the talent acquisition manager (by phone and in person), a branch shadowing (which gives you a false feeling of landing the job), and a branch manager interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I would say the interview process lasted for about 2 months. I had 2 one on one interviews about the position before I was offered the job. The first interview consisted of a basic screening and checking to ensure I had a bachelor's degree. My second interview was with the area manager I would have worked under.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a customer or a co-worker and how did you resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Terrible. Uninterested but still going with the process. I believe my end of the first round phone interview went great. But the lady on the other end of the line seemed unimpressed and not interested and just going through the motions of the interview questions she had to ask. Every now and then she would get excited and happy and then go back to slightly rude. At the end she says, "Well, I guess you qualify for an interview, would you like to come in?" I wanted the job, of course I wanted a second interview. But I was hesitant because she didn't seem interested in me, she just had to offer me a second interview because I qualified. The position was for Waco, but I had to drive to downtown Austin for the interview. No big deal - a job would be worth it. I got to the interview 30 min early. The lady I was supposed to be interviewing with was in a meeting - it would just be a few minutes. I sat there and talked with the receptionist for an hour before the lady grabbed me for our interview. She seemed happy and professional at first. Once we were in her office she was clearly just trying to make this interview go as fast as possible. She asked me questions, stared, would cut me off, talk, and then ask another question. After 3 questions she said thank you and got up and opened the door for me. I was in there for 10 minutes after waiting for her for an hour. Which I know people are busy, but people have lives too. I heard bad things about Enterprise but didn't realize how unprofessional they could be. Waste of my time.