Enterprise Branch Rental Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Branch Rental Manager Interview Questions

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2015.

Interview

I met with different people from Sr. Management. We discussed my past performance as well as what my plans would be at the next level to increase productivity and performance.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2015.

Interview

The post for deposition goes out in an email. You must go online to apply for that specific job posting. Then within 3 to 5 days you have your initial first interview. Once you make it past the first interview, there is a second interview. The interviews are usually one hour long and given by your area manager. Here's a little hint for the interview questions... use the S.T.A.R method of answering questions. Situation. Task. Action. Result.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you had a challenging customer, what was the situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating on the pay increase.

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews
    Phone- mention you are a competitive team player
    Administrative-wear a suit have examples of sales success, good and bad customer service experiences
    Branch- you'll be facing potentially your direct boss and next level of management. wear a suit smile, be confident and be redundant

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Memphis, TN).

Interview

I met with the Recruiter for an initial interview. After that, I met with an Area Manager, and then the Regional Manager. Easy process.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't a difficult interview at all. They wanted to know about sales experience.   Answer Question

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Interview

Stay focused, learn about the company past present and future, dress the part. Ask questions, be extremely gregarious, press your suit, wear white shirt and red tie, have a goal in mind and discuss your plan to get there. Be early, shake hands, take business cards, follow up email saying thank you for your time etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your worst quality is   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a very quick process although there are 3 separate interviews with the third being the job offer itself. You apply online and I was called within a few days of applying, although I've heard others take a couple weeks. You interview with the HR person, then another day at the branch, and then finally at local headquarters with the city manager.

Interview Questions

• It is almost entirely about your sales experience and knowledge in the interviews. If you can't make it sound like you have real sales experience they won't hire you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They offer you the position at a set salary. 31,500 at the time.

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Interview

3 interview process. Beginning training at Group management.

Branch Rental Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

you work your way through the training program and when you make it to branch manager you are set.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Built a strong network with key decision makers and kept it very conversational. Having a strong personal brand, building rapport with department heads/upper management, along with a strong track record of performance will make this the easiest interview you could ever imagine. Be yourself, focus on your strengths and try not to over compensate on your weaknesses. Your interviewer knows you, so everything is extremely transparent.

Interview Questions

• What is the role of the Branch vs. Assistant Manager   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a relocation bonus for moving in state.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

short, you need a lot of energy. make sure you have your story in place and show enthusism for the next role. have your plans in place and have an idea of what the next branch needs tone successful. kiss baby and take pictures,, the am love that. good luck...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none