Enterprise Car Prep Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Car Prep Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was referred by employee. Called by manager to arrange a meeting. Then was interviewed by manager and hr person. Afterwards I filled out online application. Received a call a few days later by recruiter to fill out background check. After background check was completed, I finally had an orientation start work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (College Station, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Short and to the point, got hired on the spot. Asked very basic questions. It was for a basic position and the interview reflected that. That is about it, yep

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Took weeks. First you apply online then you do a phone interview. After the phone interview they set you up an interview with the branch manager at the location. After that interview they submit you to hr and you have to answer allot of questions so they can run an extensive background test on you including your driving record. Hopefully you don't have any outstanding amounts of citations. This part takes about 2-3 weeks. Once your done you get a welcome letter on your email and you go to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with the position being offered?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangor, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bangor, ME) in April 2014.

Interview

I have thus far completed one interview and the background screening, however, they seemed to indicate that the interview was going to be considered "2 in 1". My background screening completed today and I am awaiting contact.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to resolve in issue at your previous management position and taken it upon yourself successfully?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Person that was giving interview was 30min late but first I had email Communications from there I received a phone call interview after that I had the in person interview that was really short only lastin less than 10 min

Car Prep Interview

Interview

Very minimal requirements for this position. It was a part time position I held during college. Very easy to get the position.

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you recently faced that you can apply to the position?   Answer Question

Car Prep Interview

Interview

Went in and was offered position up front.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

For this position they only care about positive attitudes.

Negotiation

Would you like to continue with us?

Car Prep Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called to set up a face to face interview at the location that was hiring for the end of the week. I arrived and was interviewed by the assistant manager. The interview questions are just scenario questions. However they were very irrelevant to the position. I can't imagine they expect this to appear professional. Be prepared with detailed answers for all the questions and use lots of customer service examples. Also be ready to repeat everything to the Manager after the assistant manager interviews you. I felt like that was a waste of my time and theirs.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

They ask you to take a drug test, and then you can start cleaning the cars. There is not much when it comes to being a car prep, its just about cleaning cars. I am trying to make room for fifty words. I did like the fact that we got to drive in many different vehicles. I learned which cars I would never buy because there were crap cars.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to clean cars out in the hot sun?   1 Answer