Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.7

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I filled out a long online application, followed by a phone interview, followed by several in-person interviews all across the city and suburbs. They scheduled an interview in a location that was two hours from my town just to spend about 30 seconds with me before scheduling another interview on a different day in a different town.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about sacrificing time with your family and friends for work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeview, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bridgeview, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was different, I asked all of the questions. The recruiter was pretty friendly and somewhat of an A.H, but a cool A.H. They do want you to be confident and that you are driven by competition because thats really what the job is about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Suburban, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (South Suburban, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from the HR man for Chicago. He asked a few simple customer service questions and where do I want to be in five years. We set up and interview together a few days later. There I had a 30 minute interview and at the end of it he told me what I did wrong because he "liked me." I then had my next interview at an actual Enterprise location. I shadowed them for a half an hour, got a tour, and then had an interview with the woman who was the branch manager. I got by the end of the week from the original HR man who said he and the branch manager really liked me, but they were going with another candidate. He said they never call people to reject them, but he wanted to call me because he wanted me to apply again in six months.

Interview Questions

• What did you want to do before this?
      When was a time you were competitive?
      You don't seem like the type of person for this position. Prove to me I'm wrong.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in December 2011.

Interview

ERAC called me up after seeing my resume on an online job site and asked me several questions about my post graduate plans. I told them I was interested in the job, but I was not impressed with the strict starting salary of 32k/yr even with extensive sales experience. However, I went in for the 1:1 interview with a young lady who was very cool and sold the job as well. I got excited and did some research on the company. The next interview was an observation and 1:1 with the area manager. I was not pleased with the hours the workers work for the pay, over 60 hours weekly. The job did not look that stressful, but I interviewed with the area manager and she like me a lot. Next I interviewed with the VP of the region and he offered me a job.

Interview Questions

After careful consideration and being offered another entry level position for 45k/yr I declined the offer. The job seemed to demanding and difficult for upward mobility. Some say they have been working for a couple years in the same position, one lady has been there for 10 years!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

First interview was a phone screen with a recruiter, she asked basic questions and then scheduled a time for us to meet in person for another interview. Second interview was 1 on 1 with the recruiter pretty much the same questions at the end she told me what salary would be plus benefits package. Third interview I was suppose to shadow a branch manager then interview with the district manager. When I showed up the branch manager just interviewed me while taking breaks to answer phones and such. Then the district manager came in and interviewed me. I tried to take notes but she told me to put my notepad away. She was pretty much talked me out of the job. She said I would move to four different location within the first year with no chance of better pay for at least a year. I told her I didn't have a car and she said I would need one after the first four months to do the job. Luckily I had another offer with a different company so I did not set up the final interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you sold to a customer who was reluctant and how did you turn them around?   Answer Question
    • If you are still in the same position this time next year, working long hours, low pay, on the bottom of the performance matrix why would you still want to work here?   Answer Question

Low pay, relocating 4 times within a year and long hours. Not to mention five interviews for a job that doesn't pay much is ridiculous. They might do well for you if you stick with them for five years but I would look elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It's a three stage interview process, talking with different managers at different branches. Very friendly and laid back, but still professional personas. At first it is general questions, getting an idea of your background, and then they give you more information about the company and how you can fit in with their culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (North Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview and thought it went well, but ended up not being chosen for a second interview. Most of the questions were about leadership and sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It's three rounds of interviews. First one is with the recruiter which is based on positivity and attitude. Second interview is tough (at least for me). The second interview made sure you could take some heat from people because some customers are ruthless. It was more an intimidation in the interview but still stay positive and power through it. Then the third one is with the Regional VP. Once again, continue the posivitivy, brush up on your sales knowledge, and like any business, show you want to be there and to make money.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?

What three qualities do you look for in a business?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glen Ellyn, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. It consisted of a few questions with a recruiter on the phone and then an interview in person with the recruiter and then a final interview with the manager. They were all very nice and welcoming and just wanted to see if you would be a good fit in their branch.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Three interviews with HR, Recruiter, and Area Manager. I met at each of their offices in the Chicago land area. We generally discussed college activities such as sports, fraternity, college clubs, etc. This is entry level so its more to uncover your personally and if your willing to compete to make them as much money as possible. It was a fun process of meeting the staff because they were open and honest about the process. Your direct manager will test you to see if you can survive and that's the hardest part of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ERAC?   1 Answer