Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

i had a phone screen and then was asked to come to the group's headquarters where I had a face to face interview with the head of HR. After that I was assigned a store to report to where i had a panel interview with a store manager and an area manager who just happened to be in the office at the time i arrived so he sat in on the interview. The interview was rather informal.

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

Easy questions about past experience and education. Practically giving away this job to anyone that can stand it for more than a few months. Nobody who works here actually likes their job and the work environment is incredibly toxic and depressing. People with legitimate college degrees do not spend more than a year in this hell hole. So many better opportunities out there.

Management Trainee Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process really isn’t a process in Enterprise Rent A Car. My experience with enterprise is negative and interviewers were incompetent, unethical, untrained and unprofessional.
    I strongly feel that their hiring decision is more irrational and stereotypes.... etc...

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Rather long application, several assessments, computer scan to see if it meets requirements, 2 phone interviews, background check (be prepared to answer if there is anything on your background & does not automatically disqualify you), must be able to verify you held a job for 1 whole year (if it can't be verified by company be prepared to submit check stubs or W2's).. Just received call yesterday that they are offering me the position... I start training October 10, 2016. I began the application process on July 17, 2016. This company is really detailed & thorough in their hiring process... I am so excited to be able to work from home!

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if you experience a problem with your internet service?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you convinced a customer to do something that they had not originally planned on doing?   Answer Question
    • How well do you take constructive criticism and feedback from supervisors or management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Flat rate pay! Great pay for a work from home job

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easiest interview process there is. Just say that you are driven and like sales. If you show up on time with some sort of enthusiasm you will be fine. The company is the most corporate culture possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase.

Manament Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

3 interviews. One with HR, Branch/Area manager along with regional manager. They will accept anyone who does not completely bomb. No one wants to work there, so they are always understaffed.

Interview Questions

• Name your sales experiences   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

Easy phone interview with basic questions like if I had any marketing and sales experience. Two more interviews followed that were in person. They asked me about my previous job experience, and other basic interview questions like tell me about a time you were in a difficult situation at work. They also asked me about where I saw myself in five years and had me talk about different situations were I used marketing, sales or customer service.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation in salary

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Chicago, IN

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New Chicago, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a good interview. Everyone was very nice and they did a good job of answering any questnio i might have now or in teh future if i was every offered a job or needed to amke some extra money i new how i could do it even if i didn

Car Prep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in May 2008.

Interview

Very simple. I got the call to come in for an interview. I went in the following day, the interviewer asked basic questions on my experience and skills. I was then offered the job onsite. I then had to go to a corporate office to fill out papers and to receive my uniform shirts.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Basic interview. Strengths/Weaknesses. Tell me about yourself. Situations in which you went above and beyond. What type of manager do you enjoy working for.