Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.7

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with three different people for two interviews . Then has a week long sales pitch of a training. It's boarder line brainwash. You finish that and find out there are many things that are left out of that training.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

In short I was strung around for 3 interviews that completely wasted my time. The company seems like a great company to work for. However, I just ran into the weirdest group of upper managment. I applied for a position in Joliet, IL which is still open. I truly think they want young candidates fresh out of college with no experience. The phone interview was skipped, so I met the recruiter first things seemed well. I was contacted for a second interview with middle management. One of the,came off as a puppet not saying anything while his manager was completely rude. I'd like to hope she was testing me to see if I could deal with rude customers. I use the phrase "I'd like to hope" loosely. I was contacted to set up a third interview, by any means do not think if you came for third interview you have the job, I'm telling that's far from the truth. Upper management seemed like an okay guy, somewhat of an ego but okay. After the final interview, he told me the recruiter (that's been corresponding with me for 3 weeks now) will reach me after him and middle management come together to select out of the "candidate pool", and that I should hear something end of week or beginning of next. The interview was a Wednesday didn't hear anything that week or the next despite me reaching out to the recruiter who suddenly ghosted me. Not even the generic we'll be selecting another candidate, just nothing at all. I had other offers but I loved the opportunity with Enterprise so I tried to hold off on accepting the others. Hard lesson learned, and whoever they chose from the "candidate pool didn't work out because they're still hiring for this position.

Interview Questions

• With almost 3 years of sales experience why would you want to start over?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It's a three stage interview process, talking with different managers at different branches. Very friendly and laid back, but still professional personas. At first it is general questions, getting an idea of your background, and then they give you more information about the company and how you can fit in with their culture.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Average interview. Think you should study for it. Very competitive. However the interview is very doable. They don't expect you to have much experience. Great company and it is certainly something to be prepared for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (North Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Went in for an interview and thought it went well, but ended up not being chosen for a second interview. Most of the questions were about leadership and sales experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

It's three rounds of interviews. First one is with the recruiter which is based on positivity and attitude. Second interview is tough (at least for me). The second interview made sure you could take some heat from people because some customers are ruthless. It was more an intimidation in the interview but still stay positive and power through it. Then the third one is with the Regional VP. Once again, continue the posivitivy, brush up on your sales knowledge, and like any business, show you want to be there and to make money.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how competitive are you?

What three qualities do you look for in a business?   Answer Question

Manament Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

3 interviews. One with HR, Branch/Area manager along with regional manager. They will accept anyone who does not completely bomb. No one wants to work there, so they are always understaffed.

Interview Questions

• Name your sales experiences   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glen Ellyn, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. It consisted of a few questions with a recruiter on the phone and then an interview in person with the recruiter and then a final interview with the manager. They were all very nice and welcoming and just wanted to see if you would be a good fit in their branch.

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Took about two weeks, three interviews, pretty laid back. First interview is with recruiter, then you meet with an area manager and branch manager, the final interview is with the regional VP. They don't care about skills, they want to see a cool competitive laid back person. They hire fresh college grads.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you, 1 being you don't care about anything, and ten being you won't let grandma win in ping pong.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Three interviews with HR, Recruiter, and Area Manager. I met at each of their offices in the Chicago land area. We generally discussed college activities such as sports, fraternity, college clubs, etc. This is entry level so its more to uncover your personally and if your willing to compete to make them as much money as possible. It was a fun process of meeting the staff because they were open and honest about the process. Your direct manager will test you to see if you can survive and that's the hardest part of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ERAC?   1 Answer