Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glen Ellyn, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. It consisted of a few questions with a recruiter on the phone and then an interview in person with the recruiter and then a final interview with the manager. They were all very nice and welcoming and just wanted to see if you would be a good fit in their branch.

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Took about two weeks, three interviews, pretty laid back. First interview is with recruiter, then you meet with an area manager and branch manager, the final interview is with the regional VP. They don't care about skills, they want to see a cool competitive laid back person. They hire fresh college grads.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you, 1 being you don't care about anything, and ten being you won't let grandma win in ping pong.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Three interviews with HR, Recruiter, and Area Manager. I met at each of their offices in the Chicago land area. We generally discussed college activities such as sports, fraternity, college clubs, etc. This is entry level so its more to uncover your personally and if your willing to compete to make them as much money as possible. It was a fun process of meeting the staff because they were open and honest about the process. Your direct manager will test you to see if you can survive and that's the hardest part of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ERAC?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Alsip, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

It starts off with a phone screening before you have three interviews. One with the companies recruiter, second is with an area manager, and the third and most intimidating interview is with the regional Vice President. They were all under 30 minutes and each interview was about one week apart. I received a phone call for my first interview the day after I applied online.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the challenges you find with sales, and how are you going to overcome your challenges here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

In person interview with hr, it was basically a screening. Second interview with area manager(the main interview). Third interview with regional VP(pretty chill). Got my offer the day after the third interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Concrete offer of 45k no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easiest interview process there is. Just say that you are driven and like sales. If you show up on time with some sort of enthusiasm you will be fine. The company is the most corporate culture possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

I had 2 interviews both of which were a breeze. First with the recruiter, and the second with a area manager. Seemed to focus on personality, and commitment to the company.

Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interviews were very straightforward, they wanted to know if how you felt about customer relations and the process of selling was what they were looking for. They want competitive people who will work to move up within the company who are customer oriented.

Interview Questions

I accepted an offer with a different company that I felt was more related to my current goals/

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is 3 phases. First with the Talent Acquisition Specialist, then with the branch and area manager, and finally with the Regional VP. I was recruited from an online site where I had my resume posted.

The first 2 interviews went very well and lasted just under an hour. I was moved right along to the 2nd interview after meeting with the Talent Acquisition Specialist. Within hours of meeting with the branch and area manager, I was scheduled for my 3rd interview with the Regional VP. Basic questions pertaining to customer service and sales experience were asked to gauge if I was a good fit or not. There was also a lot of emphasis on where I see myself in 5 years and how much money I would like to be making. The 3rd interview, however, is where everything fell apart. The VP I interviewed with was quite rude towards me. He basically told me my schooling and qualifications didn't match the position, even though I was recruited through an online source and the previous 2 interviews went very well. He also said some things to me that were quite offensive and I felt he had a preconceived notion of who I was. Anything I said was wrong and he had something to say about it; there was no changing his view of me. His response to EVERY question I answered was, "What concerns me is..." and he would go on to demean me and/or offend me. One of the MANY things he said that really turned me off was, "You do smile a lot which is great. But how far in life can smiling really get you? Look up the term 'hard work' and learn something from that definition." Since when is smiling a bad thing? And maybe if he listened to anything I said instead of putting a negative spin on every question I answered, he would see that I have worked hard my entire life, at times working 2 full time jobs while going to school! He also told me I should have obtained a business degree of some sort as opposed to a liberal arts degree. Last I checked, I was there for an interview to potentially work for your company, not career advice on my past choices. I walked into my third interview feeling confident and left feeling like scum under someone's shoe. The "interview" felt more like a verbal abuse session from a man on a power trip.

Needless to say, the third interview left a really bad taste in my mouth about how the company operates, which is sad because my family, friends, and I have always had a good experience renting from Enterprise. I ended up not getting an offer, but would have turned it down because I don't believe in working for a man who gets off on talking down to others.

Interview Questions

• Where would you rate money in terms of how much you would like to make on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being the most important?   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Rather long application, several assessments, computer scan to see if it meets requirements, 2 phone interviews, background check (be prepared to answer if there is anything on your background & does not automatically disqualify you), must be able to verify you held a job for 1 whole year (if it can't be verified by company be prepared to submit check stubs or W2's).. Just received call yesterday that they are offering me the position... I start training October 10, 2016. I began the application process on July 17, 2016. This company is really detailed & thorough in their hiring process... I am so excited to be able to work from home!

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if you experience a problem with your internet service?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you convinced a customer to do something that they had not originally planned on doing?   Answer Question
    • How well do you take constructive criticism and feedback from supervisors or management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Flat rate pay! Great pay for a work from home job