Enterprise Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.7

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Easiest interview process there is. Just say that you are driven and like sales. If you show up on time with some sort of enthusiasm you will be fine. The company is the most corporate culture possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

First, they usually do a phone screen, which I got to skip. I had one in-person interview. After this, they sent me to a branch closest to me, to observe and converse with the employees for about 30 minutes, after which the district manager interviewed me. They told me I would be interviewing a fourth time, with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• "How competitive are you?" (on a scale of 1-10), in all of the interviews I've had.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeview, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bridgeview, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

My interview was different, I asked all of the questions. The recruiter was pretty friendly and somewhat of an A.H, but a cool A.H. They do want you to be confident and that you are driven by competition because thats really what the job is about.

Sales Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interviews were very straightforward, they wanted to know if how you felt about customer relations and the process of selling was what they were looking for. They want competitive people who will work to move up within the company who are customer oriented.

Interview Questions

I accepted an offer with a different company that I felt was more related to my current goals/

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glen Ellyn, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. It consisted of a few questions with a recruiter on the phone and then an interview in person with the recruiter and then a final interview with the manager. They were all very nice and welcoming and just wanted to see if you would be a good fit in their branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process wasn't bad. I applied online and heard back within a couple weeks. I had a phone screening and then 2 office interviews after that. The recruiters were very friendly

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

It starts with a quick 10 minute phone interview and if that goes well an in person interview with a recruiter is scheduled. The next step is to have a meeting with two other people--an area manager and a VP. If all of those go good, you are offered the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Initial was a phone interview where they asked very basic interview questions. I then had my first interview in person which was the same as my phone interview. The woman that interviewed me was very confusing and was not being very clear on the job and what the program in general was. She didnt really answer any of my questions. All in all I did not have a great experience. Have yet to go back for second interview. Throughout the entire interview I almost felt as if the woman who was interviewing me didnt feel as if the job was very real.It felt way too laid back for a full time job.

Interview Questions

Just did not feel like I belonged there. The interview was just too laid back, didnt feel as if the job was taken seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The process took over a month. First I got an email to set up a call screening, then moved onto the first interview with the same person who called me. After that I had an interview at a local branch with the Area Manager, Branch Manager, and Assistant Branch manger. Everything seemed like it was going well but I haven't heard back after the second interview, even after following up with an email. I am disappointed that I didn't even hear back with a no offer at the least because the manager said they would get back to me within 24-48 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted about two weeks after I applied for the position on their website. The talent acquisition manager spoke very quickly but was very friendly. I went in for my first interview a couple of weeks after because of my busy schedule but he was very flexible with scheduling.

In the first interview they asked me about myself and why I thought I would be right for the position. I've got to admit I was a little intimidated because it was one question after the other and he spoke very fast so you have to be well prepared. After the interview was over I was given feedback which I really appreciated! I was also told I would be moving on to the next round.

My second interview took place another two weeks later and was with an area manager who was also very friendly and easy to talk to. His questions were more focused on my pervious experience in sales. He asked me about difficult times, good times, what I would do in certain situations. After the interview I received a call from the talent acquisition manager and was told my final interview would be with the VP of the Chicagoland area at my earliest convenience.

The final interview wrapped it all up and if you make it this far make sure you have questions ready ahead of time. The VP wanted me to ask any questions I might have about the position and was very straightforward about everything.