Enterprise Consulting Solutions Medical Records Field Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a breeze. The company is basically trying to find out whether or not you can identify medical record components and if you have transportation. The phone call was brief and didn't require much thought. You'd think that for a company that handles such sensitive information that they would dive a little bit deeper into the type of people they hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you have medical record experience, do you have reliable transportation, do you have a valid license, and are you willing to undergo a background screening and drug test?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Consulting Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Jackson, MS) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was brief and to the point I believed. You have to keep in mind that during an interview, you have to think about what they want to hear. Show that you are able to learn from mistakes. I had to show that I have been successful and that I can grow and be a good employer and also to going through this process, I tried to be brief.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would you be a good candidate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Recruiter talks with you first and qualifies you to move on. Then you fill out mounds of paperwork and they threaten you if you don't do it 24 hours you are no longer eligible and will move on to the next candidate. They make you send your ID numerous times, since no one can seem to locate the originals you send. Different people call you back asking for stuff, even after you have sent it. They make you notarize your forms on your own time and money.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter asks what EMR software you are familiar with. Also asks what is the difference between Copy/Paste Cut/Copy and computer things like that. Where to find documents and control panel on your computer. Looking for answers like the "start" button. They want to make sure your are computer savy. Don't seem to care about your past job history, just if you have a decent car and if you know how to work a computer. They ask if you have a reliable car and if you can carry 45 pounds. Their computer case looks more like you are carrying gold from fort knox. So unnecessary to have to lug that big case around. Doesn't even fit in the areas of the providers offices you are going to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. If you do not accept the $13.50/hour and measly 25 cents a mile for the hundreds of miles they make you drive each day, then you don't get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Cleveland, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a ECS recruiter in response to applying on a job app. The process was pleasant and quick. I took an internet speed test and the next thing I know the ECS retrieval kit was in the mail.

Interview Questions

• One thing that's asked is, if you have a good internet connection and a printer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Steubenville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Steubenville, OH) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email back. I had a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes. The phone interview was pretty easy but I have a lot of medical background so I think I was hired for my experience more than the interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and informative. The individual conducting the interview was very nice. The whole process did not take long and was able to get an offer within the next day.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for out company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process was performed online, was quite efficient and pleasant. I spoke with the HR department and with upper management; both were great experiences and I thought I had learned a lot about the company.

Interview Questions

• Was I available Monday thru Friday from 8am - 7 pm.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase; they asked if I wanted to work with them after the interview and screening process and I said yes.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Portland, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview. know what a FACE sheet is and be familiar with the different sections of a medical chart. You wil be asked what EMRs you are familiar with. Not really any more technical questions than that. Very brief very easy. They do not set the bar very high and it showed when I met other ECS employees.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview went smooth and with ease. The interviewer allowed ample time to describe my education and work experience. I was informed in great detail of what was expected of me as a employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Consulting Solutions (Missoula, MT) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that lasted less than 10 minutes. I am a laboratory technician looking for temporary work and this seemed like a good fit. I have worked with medical records previously. Paper charts and EMR. I was not able to name enough sections of the medical record for the interview to continue.

Interview Questions

• How have you worked with the medical record?   1 Answer
    • Name the different sections of the medical record.   1 Answer