Enterprise Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.6

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Got to the job interview which I had thoroughly prepared for and was condescendingly asked" you know you'll be washing cars 80%of the time, customer service 20%. Oh AND you have to do it in heels AND you have to commit to a year AND there is no room to move up from this position..." I was so upset though I didn't let it show. The job description in the ad was all about the rental aspect, and only one tiny blurb about the potential to randomly wash a car. Absolutely ridiculous. I was offered the job, however, I left feeling really mad that I had been mislead about the job and the main guy interviewing me was a pri**. I declined and have moved on to an amazing opportunity elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Norman, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I completed a series of online tests. A recruiter contacted me within a couple of business days upon successful completion of the initial tests. We went over my qualifications. The first interview was a pleasant experience. They set me up for a second interview with the hiring manager and my would-be supervisor. The three of us talked about my past experiences, and it was a great interview. They do conduct a thorough background check so make sure you have check stubs or W2’s available if they have trouble confirming your employment dates; they will ask you for that information as someone else mentioned, and I can confirm this. They conduct the background check through a third party, and they will pay to verify past employment, if one of your past employers require that to access your information as one of mine did. I was informed that they get at least a thousand-people applying for the work at home positions in my area, and they sift through to get to the best fit they think possible. Make sure you have at least two years of verifiable customer service experience, again they will check. They don’t appear to be hung up on speaking to past supervisors, but they will verify your dates of employment through your past or present HR department. The interview process was one of the best interviews I have ever had over the phone. Overall, the process took about three weeks from the time I submitted my application to receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not know enough information about something at work that a customer was inquiring about, what did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great. You go to an office, they ask you questions about your where you want to be in the next five years, and it's extremely low key and supportive. What I didn't like was that the second interview was a 2 hour interview with on the job experience. The first hour you spend time with a representative, then the second hour you interview with the manager. The manager didn't show up and had to reschedule without notice. The HR manager was wonderful, but the situation made me a bit nervous. If this was how the direct supervisor would communicate during an interview, what would it be like to work there?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your career goals? What motivates you most? What do you dislike doing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview through Skype, then an hour of shadowing workers before the actual interview with the district manager. Shadowing was awkward since I didn't know what to do. I just had to stand behind the counter and watch people work. While angry customers looked at me like I should be helping them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview is a phone interview with General interview questions. Went over resume, HR talked about the position I applied for. Currently waiting on second phone interview. HR Very friendly

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy going Pamela was a great recruiter. She mad me feel like I had a great chance at the 3 jobs she pointed out to me. I have a second interview in 3days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was an introductory call, designed to determine if I would be a good fit to join their team. I answered a number of basic questions pertaining to my interest level.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to accept their pay guidelines?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Palm Desert, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First, was a phone interview by one of their recruiters who asked you multiple questions about previous work history and experiences. Next they informed you in a week or so if you made it to the next interview step and if so you would get a interview with a Branch Manager and Area Manager for the location you applied for. Which that experience was awesome because they went over everything the job required and what they expected. Also, they answered every single question I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Honolulu, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, in person interview with all preselected questions by Management.
    Talent acquisition met with Management to decide if hired. Called for training 2 days and then into work.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview went smoothly and promptly first off with a phone interview, then face to face the following day, interview questions were not hard just pretty straight forward, nice clean working environment.

Interview Questions

• What are you the best candidate for this position and why do you thing you would be the perfect fit for it?   Answer Question