Enterprise Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

63 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2017.

Interview

First interview is a phone interview with General interview questions. Went over resume, HR talked about the position I applied for. Currently waiting on second phone interview. HR Very friendly

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an upset customer and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy going Pamela was a great recruiter. She mad me feel like I had a great chance at the 3 jobs she pointed out to me. I have a second interview in 3days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was an introductory call, designed to determine if I would be a good fit to join their team. I answered a number of basic questions pertaining to my interest level.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to accept their pay guidelines?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Palm Desert, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First, was a phone interview by one of their recruiters who asked you multiple questions about previous work history and experiences. Next they informed you in a week or so if you made it to the next interview step and if so you would get a interview with a Branch Manager and Area Manager for the location you applied for. Which that experience was awesome because they went over everything the job required and what they expected. Also, they answered every single question I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself five years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Honolulu, HI) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online, phone interview, in person interview with all preselected questions by Management.
    Talent acquisition met with Management to decide if hired. Called for training 2 days and then into work.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview went smoothly and promptly first off with a phone interview, then face to face the following day, interview questions were not hard just pretty straight forward, nice clean working environment.

Interview Questions

• What are you the best candidate for this position and why do you thing you would be the perfect fit for it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview is nothing to be nervous about depending on what you're pursuing. As long as you are comfortable and relaxed, you will do just fine. Also, make sure you make eye contact.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for the work from home position. I had to take a test before I had my interviews. I had two over the phone interviews. The interviews lasted 20 to 30 minutes. They asked very detailed questions during the interview. They called one of my references and did a background check after my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Discribe a time you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Memphis, TN) in January 2016.

Interview

Started with a basic email interview containing 10 simple questions. From there the process forward was detailed to me. I knew exactly was to expect. The process was smooth and relaxed. Everyone was warm and inviting.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

After I summit my application, I got an email to verify my PC then get an appointment for a phone interview. The phone interview was nice and easy, with a few situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a difficult client and how did you handle it?   Answer Question