Enterprise Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.7

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and we set up a time for an informal phone interview. This is basically sort of a screening process to get to know you a little bit and see if you'd be a good fit, lasted about 20 minutes or so. At the end of the phone call a "formal phone interview" was set up for a few days later and this is where they start asking you more job-related questions. Most of the questions were focused on customer service skills, sales experience, and leadership skills. This phone call lasted about 25 minutes or so and at the end, a face-to-face interview was scheduled for the following week. The face-to-face interview was a two-hour long process where you spend the first hour shadowing an employee in the office and you learn a little bit about what you'll be doing if you get hired. Then next hour or so is the actual interview part and a lot of the questions are really similar to the questions in the phone interview but they want SPECIFIC examples to back up your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things that motivate you.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glendale, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The woman must have asked no less than 7-9 insanely specific behavioral questions. Told me that relocating was mandatory, and became very short and rude after a flubbed one of the many behavioral questions. Glad I don't work for this company.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

There is a three step interview process. The first is the phone interview- setting you up for the following interviews. The second interview is in the branch (home-city office) where you can see the day-to-day operations and the goal is to get as involved as possible, ask a lot of questions, be engaged. After the observation, you have a face-to-face interview iwth the Branch Manager or the Area Manager or both. The third interview is typically at the airport location. Same interview as before, then you have a sit-down interview with the Regional Manager or Area Manager or both.

The questions are all behavioral so have specific examples set aside for a great customer service experience, great sales experience, competitiveness, etc.

Interview Questions

• Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 for competitiveness. Then rate yourself based off of how your friends would rate you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Called me on the phone after scheduling a time, asked me basic "tell me about a time when" questions. The woman on the phone was very easy to talk to but the interview itself felt pretty scripted.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highlands Ranch, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Highlands Ranch, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

They took almost two weeks to let me know that I wasn't getting the job. While I know that they have a busy schedule and that they have to interview other people, they could've at least take 2 minutes to let me know instead of making me wait for that long. Instead, they made me wait for a long period of time. The lack of professionalism during the interview made me realize why the company has such a high turnover. It's a great place for a job, but not for a career. The salary is low compared to the average starting salary for an accountant. Also, if you're not white, you'll have a very hard time during the interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is a standard set of questions primarily about sales and customer service. With my second interview with an Area Manager after my internship I felt as if he was trying to criticize me during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time where you made a difficult sale.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

A 3 step interview process. Starts with a phone interview with a recruiter (unformal), and then you interview at a branch with the area manager and do a 1 hour shadow with someone at the branch. After that you have an interview with the big dog - Regional Vice President. The second interview with the area manager is the most crucial. If he recommends you to the RVP you most likely will get the job as long as you interview well with the RVP. Overall a good interview experience, and you really get a sense of what the job will be like and what you need to succeed.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between being a leader and being a boss?   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Aurora, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

I took the online test for computer compatibility and passed a 45 minute online assessment. I had two telephone interviews. Two different women asked totally different questions. I felt the interviewers were looking for words on a list that had to be in answers for the questions. Neither one did any follow up to the questions just accepted whatever was said. Never encouraging to add anymore to the answer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you sold a customer something better then they were wanting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

It first starts off as a phone interview asking you normal questions about customer service (i.e what is a difficult situation you had and how did you deal with it?). Then they set up a 2nd interview which includes you shadowing the location for an hour and then the interview with a regional manger.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see your self in the future?
      How are you a competitive person?
      How have you gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

There are three interviews throughout the hiring process. The first is with a recruiter on the phone. They will ask you behavior-specific questions and then tell you what to expect in the following interviews. Be sure to have a couple of "above and beyond" customer service situations on hand. The second is a branch observation. You'll go into a branch for two hours, one hour observing and the other hour is a formal interview with the branch manager and the area manager. Same types of questions, behavioral examples. The third interview is in place just to see the difference in the branch compared to the airport. You go to the airport for two hours, one for observation and the second for the final interview. Again, behavioral questions and this is when you should be asking many questions too. Enterprise is very tight-knit so managers will ask about your observation from fellow employees too. It's important to be social and outgoing and interested in the position throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time in your previous work experience that you provided exceptional customer service.   1 Answer