Enterprise Interview Questions in Detroit, MI | Glassdoor

2.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It's a three step interview. Always keep your responses upbeat. Lie if you have to. That's all I can tell you. The rest of this is me filling it out so I can get done with this. This job is a good startup job but do not think of it as a career. All they do is feed you beer and pizza. So, if you like that, you're good.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Interview

I spoke to an employee about my interest in the position and he forwarded my information to a HR manager. The HR manager called me, we had a brief, informational chat, and then he told me how to apply online. After applying online, he called me again and we set up an interview. It was a pretty much a typical formal interview, and he also gave informative information about the role, the company itself, and what would come next if I were to get a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you had to deal with a difficult costumer?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked hard to achieve a goal, but failed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by a recruiter. Had a brief phone interview, went well, had an inperson interview with the recruiter and that went really well. He was very personable, and made you feel comfortable, like you could be real and have a conversation. He did ask the questions like "describe what your hardest sale was" "your biggest obstacle and how did you overcome" and so on... he then at the end told me he wanted to set up an interview with a branch. He told me this would be an observation and another interview at the end. I went to the branch, the observation was lame to say the least. The branch had one customer the hour I was there, there was one phone call the hour I was there. The assistant manager was very friendly and did try her "best" to make me feel comfortable and show me the little bit of stuff she could. I wouldn't say it was really an observation though as nothing was going on. She showed me around the building, 15 minutes after we both stood awkwardly by a computer waiting for the interview. The candidate who was interviewing after me walked into the branch and that was awkward as well for all of us. The interview process was 2:1 and was hell. I almost walked out of the interview. The manager was asking extremely personal questions and trying to get me to knock my current employer. He asked me if I thought I could improve in my sales and I told him that I could, as you always can improve, then turned the question around and made it seem like I am unmotivated, asking "why don't you reach out to the university you graduated from as they have resources to improve your earning potential?" Asked me questions as to how I address problems at my workplace, then asked me when I was honest with them as to "why I feel like I can't openly talk to my manager/boss" This interview even went so personal to discuss my student loan debt and why I would not go for my masters. For an employer and business who supposedly values customer service, their management does not know how to not offend someone. I was so happy the interview was over and I went into my car and cried my eyes out. I do not know where I stand with the process, but I shot an email over to the recruiter and let him know I do not want to continue the interviewing process (as there is another one if offered) and that I am no longer interested in the position, and thanked him for his time. You go to college and get a four year degree so you avoid being talked down to, unfortunately, this was not the case. I will be taking even my business elsewhere in the future. Run. Don't let these people walk all over you for $15 an hour.

Interview Questions

• "Why did it take you so long to finish college?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with brief Resume review then Went into questions. Since it's a sales focused position, it seems they were looking for personable people. Since the stereotypical "salesmen" doesn't work well today, the good salesmen are the ones that are personable and have a conversation with customers. Enthusiasm and knowledge of the company will go a long way. And of course a good reason why you want the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your job description.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you dealt with an unhappy/difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

She made me feel at ease during the process and was very nice. I had not had a formal interview in a long time and was unsure what to expect. It went well and a second interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade others of your idea and what was the most difficult part.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I learned about Enterprise through a Career Fair at my university, I applied online and was scheduled for a first-round interview about a week and a half later, I was offered a second interview on the spot, which was arranged about another week and a half after the first.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with a difficult customer
      Why Enterprise?
      How would your co-workers describe your leadership skills?   Answer Question

Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

Very quick and easy. First you take a easy online test, then you speak to an HR rep for about 10 mins. If that goes well about a week later you speak with the firing manager for about 20 mins. Easy

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your computer stopped working   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I was told that it would be a five part process, however I only made it to the third part. I had to fill out the application, which was considered the first part. The second part was an over the phone interview and following that interview I was set up for an in person interview. The in person interview was located about an hour and a half from my home address. My interview appointment was set for about 9:30 in the morning, so I had to leave from my house at around 7:45 AM in order to make it there on time. The interview was pretty standard, I got asked the familiar questions. Obviously this company is looking for employees that can talk about "winning" against competition. I answered all of the questions that were thrown at me, very openly and candidly. The person interviewing me was not someone that you could really connect with. Clearly, he was a business professional with no actual human emotions. He wanted me to answer the questions in a certain way, particular to the way that he would have answered the questions. There was no room for error, you had to match exactly what he wanted you to say. I ended up getting turned down for the next part of the interview process after having to wait a full 48 hours to hear back from the Manager I had interviewed with. He was too self-involved and I can honestly say that I've had better interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• This is a very competitive work environment. Can you tell me of a time that you had to face competition in a work atmosphere.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

It starts off with a phone interview. This process is very basic as the HR person just fills you in with the position requirements and what is expected. If they like you, you will be asked to have an in-person interview at their regional office. In the in-person interview, the questions are also pretty basic, such as "Tell me a time when...". The requirements for this position include basic and short term customer service experience. I more than qualified for this area, but in the end I was told they decided to go with someone with more experience, after being told I had plenty.

Interview Questions

• What are the top three things you are looking for in a company?   Answer Question