Enterprise Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Driver Interview Questions

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

You are sent a email to schedule Phone Interview a day or two after you apply for the position, you talk to the HR, he says thanks, then its over.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation in one of your past employments and how your overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Melbourne, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

After applying online you should get a phone call within a day or two if they want you for an interview. The interview was at the airport, so the setting was very unprofessional and public, but the interviewer was very polite and friendly, making the process much easier. My best tip for you would be to dress very well for the interview and dont be too professional. You will get boring and stiff and they dont want that

Interview Questions

• They use a lot of experience based questions, want you to tell them stories of your past failures/success/changes. Just prepare some good employment tales beforehand not to be caught off guard.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, but pay was higher starting then normal due to experience.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Simple very easy process and all behavioral questions. I applied online and sometime later I received a phone call for a interview in person. Interview questions were very generic. Just be yourself and answer questions to the best of your ability. If you have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test most likely you will get the job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating hourly pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied on line; I got an email to come in for the interview, took a couple of test online as well prior to interview, Great location Low pay, but its good for ppl who want to work part time cleaning cars that customer's bring in, and taken to an location to stock.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very informal interview, essentially consisted of reviewing driving history and determining your best fit in regards to your schedule. Filled out paper application and background check forms and was offered the job a couple of days later after successfully passing the background check. Overall, a very easy and informal process and would recommend to younger applicants in school.

Interview Questions

• None; just basic customer service questions which were not even actually used too often in the driving end of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable pay for all part-time new drivers of $8.00/hr

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was real easy and the manager that I interviewed with was happy and comfortable so that made me not nervous.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked for a company and a customer was upset. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. You are there to drive part time for 25 hours or less a week not getting any benefits.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Mount Prospect, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

simple short concise interview. The manager was courteous and informed me of the complete job requirements. I was asked if I had any questions. I had a few that she was able to answer to my satisfaction. She explained the background check and dmv process and I was hired on the spot .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to apply for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none min wage

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview is quick. The position was offered after a few days. I accepted and worked within two weeks.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay, it is across the board min wage. And now, after one year, a quarter raise ($.25).

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lafayette, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

Most of the interview was explaining the position and making sure that you could handle it without assistance. Talking about the CEO.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation in which you had to do something that you had no experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation