Enterprise Escalations Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Escalations Support Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

All interviews for this position were over the phone since this is a work from home position. Customer service based questions. Also questions about background. Very friendly people. Amazing company. Overall, a solid experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when....   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied on a Sunday received call on Tuesday. I did phone interview..then assessment..ERAC runs a test on computer to see if its compability. They ran a background check. Then was offered a job. Pretty straightforward

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

Filled out online application, then received a call a few days later to set up a phone interview. I went through 2 phone interviews in total. The phone interviews consisted of basic behavioral questions (ex. Explain a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.).