Enterprise Holdings Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weldon Spring, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Weldon Spring, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position at Enterprise. I had an interview with the recruiter, and was given some details on the position. They told me they would forward my resume to Enterprise, and that I should here something shortly since Enterprise was moving quickly on hiring resent graduates. A few days later, a interview was set up through the recruiter. The interview took place at the Enterprise building in Weldon Spring, which was where the job would be. The interview was with four people in a small conference room. One person was from human resources, but the other there were IT managers. The interview started off with some basic interview questions, what do you know about Enterprise, why do you want to work here, etc. Then they started asking some questions about my resume and education. Finally they asked me questions about Java and C programming. All four seemed very relaxed, and kind which helped me relax. They really enjoyed talking about Enterprise and their work. I got the sense that they all enjoyed working at enterprise. I heard from the recruiter that they seemed to like me, and he was sure I would get an offer. The week after the interview, I heard back from Enterprise with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you allocate memory in C?   2 Answers