Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.8

MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Multi-step process to see if you are competent, can speak, easy to hangout with, and a hard worker. With these they push you through many steps that test how well you can problem solve and what values you believe in.

Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Sierra Vista, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I have had one phone interview so far. The interview went smoothly. The interviewer asked questions about my employment history and qualifications that I possess that would better qualify me for this position. I submitted my application through indeed.com and was contacted the same day to schedule the first phone interview. I scheduled it for the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a specific time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question
    • How do your past experiences qualify you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Are you a full-time college student?   Answer Question
    • Suppose you are working and the internet abruptly stops, what are steps that you would take to fix this problem?   Answer Question
    • What are the names of specific pieces of equipment that connects to your computer? Explain from the wall to your computer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a customer to do something that was not planned originally.   Answer Question
    • Describe the duties at (your former jobs).   Answer Question
    • What makes you a great customer service representative?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work without supervision.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Three interviews, Want to get know you and hear about sales and customer service. Enterprise likes candidates that were involved in sports or clubs while in college and growing up

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Roseville, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Professional, brief. Not personable. Questions read straight off the page or from the "how to" guide for interviewing a salesman. I got the feeling that you shouldn't apply if you have ANY professional work experience, a family or graduated college more than a year ago.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in the phrase "The customer is always right"?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • Do you consider yourself to be a competitive person?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Eagan, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

I heard about the job through a career fair through my college. Applied online and got a phone call a few days later. Had an hour long phone interview and was invited to have an in person interview which also consisted of an hour long job shadow and an hour long interview. After that was a 3rd in person interview at the Eagan admin office which was about an hour long. I got a call the next day with a job offer. Everyone was very nice and each interview had many situational and behavioral questions. Overall was a very good experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone screen I had an interview with a human resource generalist. After that interview I had another interview with the area manager. The whole process has been about two weeks.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews company requires that you purchase all materials for the job. There is a requirement to take multiple skill test this is good because it gives the interviewer an idea of the position requirements for work for home.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Knoxville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with the recruiter, and he asked more about personality rather than about acomplishments. It was apparent that the accounting team was looking for a new friend rather than an effective worker. The position had been vacant for more than a year. The department has become a club. I'd assume they probably suffer from groupthink. Management needs to break up this click up.

Level II Risk Supervisor Interview

Interview

Was a 2 step interview process on the same day at our group headquarters. The first interview was with the Group HR manager and her assistant and then the second interview was with the Group Risk Supervisor and the Group Controller. First interview with HR was HR related questions and what or how I would handle certain HR related situations and then the second interview with Risk they looked at my numbers more and asked questions about certain areas and also my goals as a Risk Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• At the time of the interview my ESQI was kind of in a slump and they asked about why this was.   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was smooth and easy to find and the managers was real nice and always smiling .That made me feel real comfortable about the job. It was also very clean and the workers was real friendly to me.

Interview Questions

• When was it a time that you went above and beyond on the job.   1 Answer