Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

EHI usually has a 3 step process. They have a recruiter interview. Let you do an observation of the office, interview with a Branch Manager and then a Group manager. Very fast and efficient and well informed.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you failed at something and how you handled it   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Brief. They had already made up their mind. In the case of branch managers, the interview is often just a formality. Area manager/regional vice presidents have the authority to appoint one without interviewing.

Interview Questions

• how would you increase sales?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 interview process. First one was with a business manager. Final interview was 2 part, one with 3 business managers and the second with 2 controllers. Pretty laid back at first and the second interview got a more in depth view of your qualifications and experience. A lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent constructive criticism you received.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (North Londonderry, NH) in October 2017.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter via email and asked to apply online. I did so and then confirmed I'd like to move forward to the phone screen. She called me some days later and we had a 15 minute chat about my experiences and the job. She then had a local manager contact me for a phone interview. This phone interview was even shorter than the screen and we set up an in-person interview.

I arrived 10 mins early to the location and the interviewer was 15 mins late. Once in the office, I was awkwardly seated a solid 6-7 feet away from her desk where she was seated and asked very routine questions. It lasted about a half hour. She told me I'd hear from them by Friday (this was a Monday). I confirmed if I would hear back no matter the decision and she said I would. Today is the following Tuesday and I'd not heard a thing.

Overall, it seems the importance of sales and competitiveness is something recruiters gloss over to get people in the door. I was made to believe this would be primarily a customer service position and as I spoke more and more to them, more details came through which suggested this would likely not be a great fit, which felt like a waste of time to me.

Support Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Seemed intimidating because it was more than one interviewer, but very pleasant still. Asked behavioral questions and work history, asked about relevant skills. It took about 20-30 minutes total. Just prepare and be confident in yourself.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy, they followed up with me quickly. They really allowed me to be open and gave me enough time to answer questions. I loved meeting all of the different levels of management. From the MT's all the way to the Regional Vice president.

CSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Nashville, TN) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview after online assessment. The recruiter was over 10 minutes late calling me and made no apology or acknowledgement. He did most of the talking and asked standard questions.

Manager Interview

Interview

It was internal interview as company hires from within, which is a very good things. The interview process is a good one. The ask general interview questions and then they ask about Enterprise specific topics to gather your readiness for the position you are applying for

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Reno, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked to observe the activities of a regular days business before the interview. I thought that was actually a very informative approach to the initial introduction. You got to get a real sense of what actually goes on and the response by the various levels of employees.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several managerial decision examples. I was also asked if I had any unanswered questions.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

30 minute conversation reviewing resume and having lots of small talk. There was one off the cuff programming question but my answer didn't seem to matter. The feeling was that I was hired based on my ambition, character, and my aptitude.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between scanf and fgets used C?   1 Answer