Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2018

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Spring, TX).

Interview

I applied through school, and interviewed in their Spring, TX branch. The questions were fairly simple and general. However, the recruiter was unprofessional and seemed in a hurry. She barely asked 4 questions, and when I was elaborating my experience, she looked impatient and distracted. She literally started looking outside the window. Behavior like this turned me off the company, which is unfortunate, since their other Houston recruiters (whom I met at school) seemed personable and professional, and actually interested in talking to the candidate.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Orange, CA).

Interview

I was introduced to Enterprise at my college career fair. I met a recruiter and about 2-3 weeks later she reached out to me through email, providing a link to their website in order to apply for the staff accountant position. After applying online, I received an invite 2-3 weeks later to interview at their Southern California headquarters located in Orange, CA with HR. After passing this interview round, I was invited to interview with the accounting supervisors and controller. A week later, I met with the VP of Finance and was told on the spot that I was offered the position. From my experience, a lot of the interview questions were primarily behavioral in order to determine good work ethic, problem solving skills, and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a situation in which you dealt with conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    • Discuss your experience working with financial statements.   Answer Question
    • Are you mobile? (Willing to relocate for the job)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Strongsville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Strongsville, OH).

Interview

First is a screening phone call, followed by face-to-face with HR. If moved on then branch visit and interview with branch manager and area manager, lastly face-to-face with district manager.

Interview Questions

• In what order of importance would you put the following? (Employee Satisfaction, Profit, Growth, Customer Satisfaction)   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

EHI usually has a 3 step process. They have a recruiter interview. Let you do an observation of the office, interview with a Branch Manager and then a Group manager. Very fast and efficient and well informed.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you failed at something and how you handled it   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Brief. They had already made up their mind. In the case of branch managers, the interview is often just a formality. Area manager/regional vice presidents have the authority to appoint one without interviewing.

Interview Questions

• how would you increase sales?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 interview process. First one was with a business manager. Final interview was 2 part, one with 3 business managers and the second with 2 controllers. Pretty laid back at first and the second interview got a more in depth view of your qualifications and experience. A lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent constructive criticism you received.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (North Londonderry, NH) in October 2017.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter via email and asked to apply online. I did so and then confirmed I'd like to move forward to the phone screen. She called me some days later and we had a 15 minute chat about my experiences and the job. She then had a local manager contact me for a phone interview. This phone interview was even shorter than the screen and we set up an in-person interview.

I arrived 10 mins early to the location and the interviewer was 15 mins late. Once in the office, I was awkwardly seated a solid 6-7 feet away from her desk where she was seated and asked very routine questions. It lasted about a half hour. She told me I'd hear from them by Friday (this was a Monday). I confirmed if I would hear back no matter the decision and she said I would. Today is the following Tuesday and I'd not heard a thing.

Overall, it seems the importance of sales and competitiveness is something recruiters gloss over to get people in the door. I was made to believe this would be primarily a customer service position and as I spoke more and more to them, more details came through which suggested this would likely not be a great fit, which felt like a waste of time to me.

Support Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Seemed intimidating because it was more than one interviewer, but very pleasant still. Asked behavioral questions and work history, asked about relevant skills. It took about 20-30 minutes total. Just prepare and be confident in yourself.

Rental Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Online application
    Call with recruiter
    Interview with recruiter
    Interview with branch manager and maybe +1.
    Background check
    Drug test
    Physical screening
    Offer letter
    Start week 1 (on the job training).
    Week 2 is training at the corp office.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy, they followed up with me quickly. They really allowed me to be open and gave me enough time to answer questions. I loved meeting all of the different levels of management. From the MT's all the way to the Regional Vice president.