Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2018

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weldon Spring, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Weldon Spring, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about the position at Enterprise. I had an interview with the recruiter, and was given some details on the position. They told me they would forward my resume to Enterprise, and that I should here something shortly since Enterprise was moving quickly on hiring resent graduates. A few days later, a interview was set up through the recruiter. The interview took place at the Enterprise building in Weldon Spring, which was where the job would be. The interview was with four people in a small conference room. One person was from human resources, but the other there were IT managers. The interview started off with some basic interview questions, what do you know about Enterprise, why do you want to work here, etc. Then they started asking some questions about my resume and education. Finally they asked me questions about Java and C programming. All four seemed very relaxed, and kind which helped me relax. They really enjoyed talking about Enterprise and their work. I got the sense that they all enjoyed working at enterprise. I heard from the recruiter that they seemed to like me, and he was sure I would get an offer. The week after the interview, I heard back from Enterprise with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you allocate memory in C?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

I was asked about my background, the projects I've worked on, and why I wanted to work for Enterprise. I also was given a basic developer problem to work out.

Interview Questions

• Write a program in any language that will print "FIZZ" when a number is divisible by 2, "BUZZ" when the number is divisible by 5, and "FIZZBUZZ" when the number is divisible by both.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

30 minute conversation reviewing resume and having lots of small talk. There was one off the cuff programming question but my answer didn't seem to matter. The feeling was that I was hired based on my ambition, character, and my aptitude.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between scanf and fgets used C?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Roseville, CA).

Interview

First a phone interview which took about 15-20 minute and then you are invited to an in-house interview which was about an hour to an hour and one half long...both with a very pleasant person, general accounting and customer service questions, a few questions that are personality questions and then a few about your experiences with previous positions and how that has prepared you for this position.

Interview Questions

• General Accounting and Customer Service Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations At All!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview via phone. It was quick. The person then schedule me for the second interview, same questions as the phone interview but more in depth. The person told me she was going to second my third and forth interview and never heard from her again.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the customer/vendor was upset regarding an issue?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter emailed me to set up phone interview. The phone interview was pretty conversational. She asked questions about my degree, driving record, my goals, and also provided information about the company and the process. I was then scheduled for a face-face panel interview with three supervisors at the office. I enjoyed the interview, it was really relaxed and I felt comfortable. They asked a lot of behavioral and customer service based questions. I was then scheduled for the last two interviews. They were on the same day, the first one with two managers and the last one with the controller. Again, I felt comfortable and was able to be myself. They also provided more insight on the job, development, and the company. I walked out of the interview feeling really good about the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you think competition is good in the workplace?
      Name a time when?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2016.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview which I scheduled for 1:45 p.m. The interviewer called me 15 minutes late explaining that the phones were down at the office and she had to call me on her cellphone. Her first question was if I had attained my Bachelors Degree when I replied no and explained I would be receiving it in May. She proceeded to stop the interview because the company was looking to hire right away. That is all fine of course. My issue, is that I spent lots of time preparing for this interview with the anticipation of getting the job, yet I am supposed to believe that the person qualified to move me on to the next step is so unprofessional that they didn't even read my resume? That doesn't make sense whatsoever how can someone hold my future in their hands, and expect me to be prepared when they haven't even reviewed my resume themselves.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a Bachelor's Degree?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Hartford, CT) in May 2014.

Interview

I saw the posting online and applied. There was a phone interview followed by 2 face to face interviews. Everyone was extremely nice and the questions are more managerial/personal based than accounting based. Face to face was with two accounting supervisors and the next was with the controller and assistant controller.

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Orange, CA).

Interview

I was introduced to Enterprise at my college career fair. I met a recruiter and about 2-3 weeks later she reached out to me through email, providing a link to their website in order to apply for the staff accountant position. After applying online, I received an invite 2-3 weeks later to interview at their Southern California headquarters located in Orange, CA with HR. After passing this interview round, I was invited to interview with the accounting supervisors and controller. A week later, I met with the VP of Finance and was told on the spot that I was offered the position. From my experience, a lot of the interview questions were primarily behavioral in order to determine good work ethic, problem solving skills, and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a situation in which you dealt with conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    • Discuss your experience working with financial statements.   Answer Question
    • Are you mobile? (Willing to relocate for the job)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Chicago, IL).

Interview

2 interview process. First one was with a business manager. Final interview was 2 part, one with 3 business managers and the second with 2 controllers. Pretty laid back at first and the second interview got a more in depth view of your qualifications and experience. A lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent constructive criticism you received.   Answer Question