Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2018

2.7

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Hanover, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied directly online on Enterprise Holdings careers site. Received call to schedule interview two business days later. I had the 1:1 interview with the Group Log. Manager. Received a email to authorize my MVR and criminal background check. I received a call to attend orientation two business days later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Sent my resume and heard back within a week to schedule the first interview which was at one of heir executive buildings, which was pretty hard to find and very difficult to get to via public transportation. Very little information given on what the interview would be like.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Long drawn out process with multiple interviews on multiple levels. Does include you actually seeing what your going to be doing on a day to day basis. Tries to weed out those who aren’t willing to work hard.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter seemed to be in a hurry and I couldn't hear her questions and whenever I ask her to repeat herself, she sounded annoyed. She however gave me positive feedback only to receive an email a few days later they were not moving forward with me.

Interview Questions

• Questions about the job, and some behavioural questions as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Montclair, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I did not have a phone interview. Interviewed with an Talent Acquisition Manager for first in person interview. Interviewer cut me off a lot. Maybe I wasn't answering the questions how she wanted or I was not specific enough. Interview was all about Sales. If you are not into sales do not apply because all they want are sales. I did not make it past the first in person interview. However, if you have a strong sales background then this will be a good fit for you. Make sure to have really good examples to demonstrate how much sales experience you have. They will ask the same questions in a different way. Just have plenty of examples ready.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Montclair, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interviewer was more interested with VERY SPECIFIC sales scenarios that I encountered rather than my knowledge or other experiences. She wanted me to give details of one on one sales experiences that were from years ago and wanted the exact details of precisely what I said and what the customer at the time said. She also wanted details as to whether this was an older customer, a paid of customers, male, female, etc. Very weird questions and, in my opinion, utterly useless to determine a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• What was a scenario where you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you go about that - (she wanted details like the customers age, a group or just one person, male or female, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Spring, TX).

Interview

I applied through school, and interviewed in their Spring, TX branch. The questions were fairly simple and general. However, the recruiter was unprofessional and seemed in a hurry. She barely asked 4 questions, and when I was elaborating my experience, she looked impatient and distracted. She literally started looking outside the window. Behavior like this turned me off the company, which is unfortunate, since their other Houston recruiters (whom I met at school) seemed personable and professional, and actually interested in talking to the candidate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very long drawn out from the phone interview to the interview with 2 Area Managers who were not on their game every question revolved on sales , they both were not professional and not cordial you can see from the tone of the questions they were trying gather info about my age if you are 40 or over do not even bother to interview with Enterprise! They are looking for a recent grad from College so they can mold and shape them into the Enterprise Image. I wasted my time, energy, and gas to go to an interview that was not going to amount to anything ! I am so glad that I did not continue in the selection process , I believe there are a lot of red flags with total management of the company my advice to you find another job where you will be happy !

Summer Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Frisco, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter 5 days later. We had a brief phone interview and then I was invited to come in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Orange, CA).

Interview

I was introduced to Enterprise at my college career fair. I met a recruiter and about 2-3 weeks later she reached out to me through email, providing a link to their website in order to apply for the staff accountant position. After applying online, I received an invite 2-3 weeks later to interview at their Southern California headquarters located in Orange, CA with HR. After passing this interview round, I was invited to interview with the accounting supervisors and controller. A week later, I met with the VP of Finance and was told on the spot that I was offered the position. From my experience, a lot of the interview questions were primarily behavioral in order to determine good work ethic, problem solving skills, and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a situation in which you dealt with conflict and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question
    • Discuss your experience working with financial statements.   Answer Question
    • Are you mobile? (Willing to relocate for the job)   Answer Question