Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Reno, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked to observe the activities of a regular days business before the interview. I thought that was actually a very informative approach to the initial introduction. You got to get a real sense of what actually goes on and the response by the various levels of employees.

Interview Questions

• I was asked several managerial decision examples. I was also asked if I had any unanswered questions.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

30 minute conversation reviewing resume and having lots of small talk. There was one off the cuff programming question but my answer didn't seem to matter. The feeling was that I was hired based on my ambition, character, and my aptitude.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between scanf and fgets used C?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First interview was with HR - just know how to talk and you'll get a second interview. Second interview was 2 hours- first hour for watching a branch and talking to employees the second hour was an interview with area manager. Talking to employees you find out that corporate is getting more strict on 49 hour weeks and everyone told me "you get what you put into the position". The employees were friendly but somewhat juvenile. The area manager asked nearly identical questions as HR - perhaps got pointers from HR as they hadn't been in that position long. Area manager was excited about their new position and salary but lacked enthusiasm for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Eagan, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Easy and painless. This was my first (real) interview so I was super nervous going into it. The hiring team is very kind which makes a huge difference as it made me feel more comfortable. Enterprise is very transparent as far as what to expect if hired.

Interview Questions

• Many questions revolved around sales experience and experiences in customer service (typically when you have a difficult customer and how you handled the situation)   Answer Question

Account Fleet Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for a position as an Account Fleet Coordinator and the interview process was pretty standard. There's an initial phone screening followed by a formal phone interview and then two face to face interviews. The phone interview was all behavioral and experience questions. They won't ask for your greatest strength or weakness, they'll ask you to describe a time when you could have done better. They seem to be looking for STAR responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your last position that you had to multitask; not switching between tasks, but actually doing multiple things simultaneously.   1 Answer
    • What do you need in a work environment?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through a typical day in your current role.   1 Answer

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Coconut Creek, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview 1 week later. I had 45 min to answer a packet of claims scenarios then shadowed a rep for 15 min and finally interviewed with hiring mgrs. The whole process took 3 hrs. This interview was for a entry level liability rep position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a difficult or upset person you had to deal with. Have you ever had someone yell at you? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

MT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Multi-step process to see if you are competent, can speak, easy to hangout with, and a hard worker. With these they push you through many steps that test how well you can problem solve and what values you believe in.

Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Sierra Vista, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I have had one phone interview so far. The interview went smoothly. The interviewer asked questions about my employment history and qualifications that I possess that would better qualify me for this position. I submitted my application through indeed.com and was contacted the same day to schedule the first phone interview. I scheduled it for the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a specific time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question
    • How do your past experiences qualify you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Are you a full-time college student?   Answer Question
    • Suppose you are working and the internet abruptly stops, what are steps that you would take to fix this problem?   Answer Question
    • What are the names of specific pieces of equipment that connects to your computer? Explain from the wall to your computer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a customer to do something that was not planned originally.   Answer Question
    • Describe the duties at (your former jobs).   Answer Question
    • What makes you a great customer service representative?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work without supervision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Enterprise Holdings was not bad to apply with, the application was pretty simple. I was selected to interview so I received an email from their interview scheduling service. I couldn't make those so I emailed one of the talent managers and she got me in on another date. I recorded e-mail confirming my interview and reminded me to bring a copy of my resume, dress nicely, and how to get to their suite. Overall pretty good interview. I was told I would receive a call either way, but I did not and haven't been able able to get in touch with the woman again.

Interview Questions

• How do do you handle costumers who are having a bad day?   Answer Question
    • If you could have any job in the world what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Lake Charles, LA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied to the position in Lake Charles, LA. I received a call for an interview date & was to expect another call to set up the time & place. Since I didn't get the call I called. The interviewer still didn't give me a time & place & said she'd call a day before the interview date. I called for several days & till now the interviewer has not replied to my messages. Perhaps the interviewer made a mistake with my application because during the initial call she knew my name but thought I was applying for a different position. I heard pages being shuffled which gave me the impression the interviewer was not prepared for my call.

Interview Questions

• Can you meet on Tuesday for the interview?   1 Answer