Enterprise Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.8

Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Forest Park, Hamilton, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, November 28, a few days later received an email to take an assessment. On December 3, completed questionnaire and simulation of a call center experience, training and all, practiced taking calls, searching and inputting information in the system for the customer, . On December 4, got an email inviting me to a phone interview. December 7, had first phone interview and got invited to a second phone interview with the hiring manager, at the end of that interview. Two days later, December 9, I interviewed with the hiring manager and at the end of that interview, was told I would get a link to perform a background check. The hiring manager told me that training will be full-time for 3 weeks, during that time you have to purchase your own headset and have to be available the entire 3 full weeks and that training is paid. You will have a company supplied headset delivered to you to use once training has ended. The HR hiring manager said she was very interested in offering me the position upon the verification of my background check. The next day, December 10, I submitted the background check. On December 16, I was officially offered the position, given several schedules to choose from, and sent an email to begin the onboarding process, along with the official offer memo. Training begins on January 16. Overall the interview process was fairly easy, in my opinion. The questions were your basic call center interview and sales interview questions with only a couple of questions bringing up the work from home aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to convince the customer to agree to what you were offering, and what the end result was. How would you convince the customer to buy from us instead of our competitor?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to convince the customer to agree to what you were offering, and what the end result was. How would you convince the customer to buy from us instead of our competitors?   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Coconut Creek, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

First a phone interview which lasted 30-45 mins with behavioral questions ... a week later I was scheduled for an in person interview which was scheduled from 9am to 12 pm. The interview lasted for an hour and a half and included shadowing someone from the claims department (15 minutes) followed by a writing segment which scrutinized grammar and how you would handle certain claims situations ; you need to draw diagrams and assess the claim by percent ex. 50/40 liable (45 mins) lastly the interview with two people. It was highly uncomfortable and they went back and forth asking different behavioral questions... "tell me about ..... how would you " etc. which lasted perhaps 30 mins back and forth questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with guidelines and policies changing within the workplace?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maryland Heights, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Maryland Heights, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Lady called and asked a few questions, she yawned a few times, showed no interest as soon as she realized I was older. They apparently hire (as witnessed by employees in stores) extremely young people

Interview Questions

• Q. How do you adapt to change?
      Q. Tell me of a significant impact you made on your last job.
      Q. Tell me of an instance when you had an argument with your supervisor.
      Q. What did you like most about your last job.
      Q. Would you consider yourself Beginner, Intermediate, Expert at MS Office products
      1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Two round process. The first was with the recruiter and the second was with the assistance director. Both were one on one, and very informative of the position. The questions were fairly easy, it was the follow up questions that were tougher based off of the answer that I gave them.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to work with a team or group and things went wrong?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Knoxville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through indeed.com. Received a call within a week. First was a phone interview asking background information (arrests, etc.). Second interview was at corporate office in Knoxville (over an hour away) with talent acquisition -- sent to 3rd interview. Third was at the local branch with an area manager and the local store manager. Shadowed and had sit down interviews - - was sent to 4th and final interview. The final interview was with the regional vice president at main office (over an hour away again) - - was told I'd have an answer in a week. Every interview went VERY well. I was advanced to the next level of interview at the end of each meeting, and I had nothing but positive feedback.

I receive an email a week later "thanks, but no thanks". I've never before been through so much time and effort. 3 days of vacation, 2 visits to corporate (over an hour away), complete background check (with absolutely no problems). All of this to hear "at this time, we have decided to pursue other candidates for the Management Trainee position".

I read all of the previous posts regarding past interviews with EHI. In response to the post that states "I've never seen anyone go to the last interview and not be offered a position", wrong. That is exactly what happened. In response to the post that said "if you aren't a 20 something, you won't be hired", that is EXACTLY right!

About a month of wasted time and effort.

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and within a week they contacted to have a first phone call with HR, 10 days later I had another phone call with the Hiring Manager. Both phone interviews were mainly bunch of behavioral questions (highest achievement, analytical skills made a difference, strengths, etc.) and tehn I had a final in person interview with several panels. The entire process took like a month. You need to be prepared for it to outstand above competition.

Engineer I, Software (Android/Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

Enterprise HR discriminates against older workers (at least against those in their early thirties). Having a 4.0 GPA, a bachelor's in CS and multiple relevant projects under my belt, I talked to a recruiter at the spring career fair and was immediately turned away because "your resume should be at least three pages long for your age." No other recruiter had told me that. I was shocked, but I had heard good things about Enterprise. So, I lengthened my resume, came back this fall, and applied for the same position (this time with a recommendation from the head of the Computer Science Department at my university and an Outstanding Senior in Computer Science award). I was told to apply online, and within three days I was sent a rejection email without so much as a phone interview.

After talking around to other students and professors who have dealt with this HR recruiter in the past, it's clear Enterprise does not have it's act together, at least not in the HR department. And that is a shame, because now when I recommend companies to talented underclassmen, Enterprise Holdings will definitely not be one of them.

If you are determined to work at Enterprise though, go through the internship program. It's the only way they hire (I know someone less qualified who got an offer after finishing the internship program), but good luck getting accepted into it (especially in you are a non-traditional student).

Interview Questions

• Since you are an older student, I don't understand why your resume is not three pages long. Give us a three-page resume when we come back in the fall and maybe we can set up an interview then.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Windsor, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Phone Screens and 1:1 Interview with Management. The Human Resource manager didn't seem well educated, asked nothing but situational questions from a sheet of paper, and came across rudely defensive. Exterprise seemed to not know what they are doing.

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lorton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Lorton, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via telephone for a phone screening, I then was referred for a face to interview and two days later I got a call and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions like "Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it" I was asked about my strengths and weaknesses and of course the "Tell me about yourself" question.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Had initial phone interview that went well. More of a Q&A actually. Asked me if I had any criminal charges and general questions about myself. Afterwards, they set up a interview for me to go to. Once I got to the interview, I felt as though the interviewer already wrote me off and didn't pay attention to my answers I gave. She was so rude and disrespectful. She would even look at me it seemed like she was bored and kept looking behind me. It had gotten so bad I had to turn around to see if she was talking to a coworker or something. She asked me if I was willing to work up to 49 hours a week and willing to wash cars in a suit. All of which I told her I had no problem with. Overall, I got an email two days later saying after "careful consideration " I didn't get the job. I was fine with not getting the job but at least explain to me why and what you were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Why does your area of study seem like a good fit for this position?   Answer Question