Enterprise Holdings Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Enterprise Holdings Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise Holdings

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

It thought it was a good experience. They asked a lot of questions about what I wanted to be doing in a new career and how this opportunity fit into my career goals. They talked a lot about the company culture, what was important to them and what would be expected of someone in the training program. I was given a tour of the office and allowed to go with one of the employees to pick-up a customer. All in all I was very pleased with the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you didn't accomlish a goal that you had set for yourself?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Holdings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Austin, TX).

Interview

The hold process was very easy and relaxed. The other questions that was previously posted on this website is very accurate. Questions like what are your short and long term goals in 5 years. What's your sales experience? How did you overcome an difficult customer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Nashville, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied through an online job site. Recruiter called and gave me a brief phone interview. The recruiter had a terrible attitude. He seemed very rushed and disinterested from the beginning. I answered all of his questions honestly and attempted to give additional relevant experience, he cut me off and ended the interview. I should not have applied. I am obviously overqualified. I have a feeling that if you are young and barely meet the requirements, you'll get the callback.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

they asked few basic question about my 3 to 5 years term goals, and if i have any sales experiences.
    Im not sure if they give me an offer. it was too easy interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Process takes 2-3 weeks. 3 interviews total. The first is with a recruiter who screens you to see if you are the right fit. 2 interview is at a branch with usually the branch manager and area manager. Last interview is with the VP of a region rental market segment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you dealt with a difficult situation with a customer and how did you resolve the issue? Was the customer happy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

interviewed and hired as first job out of college. the recruiting process focuses on recent college graduates with little to no prior career experience outside of part time jobs. competitive, affable personalities are sought out with an emphasis on finding people with an intuition for sales and customer service and a strong work ethic. 3 interviews including an in-branch observation are typical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiations are not common, the hiring and pay structure are very formalized throughout the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in August 2010.

Interview

Three interviews are necessary to be hired.Two were in the Houston area. Must dress in suit and be professional on appearance. Know some of the background and day to day operations on job.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your flaws or things you would change about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who screened my job history followed by an appointment being set for an interview. Met with another individual to do the face to face interview. Mostly BBI questions and answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced competition and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Starts with a Phone Screen then up to 3 face to face interviews. The 2nd Interview is with a Branch and Area Manager. This is the most important interview to really show you have the sales and service mentality that is required to move up in the company.

Interview Questions

• On a Scale of 1-10 how competitive are you?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings.

Interview

Enterprise called the next day for a phone interview and then immediately set up an appointment for a face to face interview. The face to face interview was simple. They asked you to tell them a little bit about yourself, your drive, and what you are seeking out for in the company and encourage you to ask questions. Some of the questions they asked were to mention times when you had to deal with a tough customer. The funny thing about that was they asked the same questions with different wordings so it was a little weird trying to answer the same question without the same story every time. That interview was short and easy.

Enterprise emailed me back about a week later with an appointment set up for another interview with the branch manager and said that it would be a 2 hour interview where you get to meet the employees at that branch. At this time, you get to have a chance to ask questions to everybody. I, however, did not go to this interview because the hours they made you put in really made me second guess the job. You practically work 10-11 hours a day so the work-life balance would have not been worth it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with a tough customer.   Answer Question