Enterprise Holdings Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Sierra Vista, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

I have had one phone interview so far. The interview went smoothly. The interviewer asked questions about my employment history and qualifications that I possess that would better qualify me for this position. I submitted my application through indeed.com and was contacted the same day to schedule the first phone interview. I scheduled it for the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job?   Answer Question
  • Tell me a specific time when you had to deal with an irate customer.   Answer Question
  • How do your past experiences qualify you for this position?   Answer Question
  • Are you a full-time college student?   Answer Question
  • Suppose you are working and the internet abruptly stops, what are steps that you would take to fix this problem?   Answer Question
  • What are the names of specific pieces of equipment that connects to your computer? Explain from the wall to your computer.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a customer to do something that was not planned originally.   Answer Question
  • Describe the duties at (your former jobs).   Answer Question
  • What makes you a great customer service representative?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to work without supervision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise Holdings

Work From Home Reservation Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Park, Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Forest Park, Hamilton, OH) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, November 28, a few days later received an email to take an assessment. On December 3, completed questionnaire and simulation of a call center experience, training and all, practiced taking calls, searching and inputting information in the system for the customer, . On December 4, got an email inviting me to a phone interview. December 7, had first phone interview and got invited to a second phone interview with the hiring manager, at the end of that interview. Two days later, December 9, I interviewed with the hiring manager and at the end of that interview, was told I would get a link to perform a background check. The hiring manager told me that training will be full-time for 3 weeks, during that time you have to purchase your own headset and have to be available the entire 3 full weeks and that training is paid. You will have a company supplied headset delivered to you to use once training has ended. The HR hiring manager said she was very interested in offering me the position upon the verification of my background check. The next day, December 10, I submitted the background check. On December 16, I was officially offered the position, given several schedules to choose from, and sent an email to begin the onboarding process, along with the official offer memo. Training begins on January 16. Overall the interview process was fairly easy, in my opinion. The questions were your basic call center interview and sales interview questions with only a couple of questions bringing up the work from home aspect of the job.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to convince the customer to agree to what you were offering, and what the end result was. How would you convince the customer to buy from us instead of our competitor?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you had to convince the customer to agree to what you were offering, and what the end result was. How would you convince the customer to buy from us instead of our competitors?   Answer Question

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings (Athens, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied 12/27/2013, Offered Job Assessment 12/30/2013, Interview Scheduled 12/31/2013, Phone Interview 1/3/14, Offered a Position 1/16/14.... There were two phone interviews. The first being very basic and general, lasted about 10 minutes. The second interview was very customer service detailed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation the compensation was stated on the job request. 12.45 hr

Work From Home Reservations Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Holdings in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online in December. I received an email asking me to complete the personality test, followed by three different interviews. After the third interview I received an email asking for a background check release form. Once the background check was complete I received a phone call asking to do a scan on my computer to make sure everything met their minimum standards. Everything checked out great, and the next day I received the call saying I was hired!

Interview Questions

• What type of hours are you willing to work?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate. For the area I live in, the starting pay for this position was very satisfying.