Enterprise Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process went well. Initial phone screening followed by in person interview. Mostly sales based situational questions. Lots of questions about your resume. I am still in the waiting process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed by both the regional manager and an associate. Mostly behavioral based to see if you are a fit with the company. Was not a very tense interview and it lasted about 45 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Danbury, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Seamless, quick process. Was hired with 2 weeks of applying. Two interviews one with HR and one with area manager. Both within about a week of each other. No stress

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe yourself in one word.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

the fist interview is over the phone, then at a branch and you shadow for 30 minutes, was offer the internship a few days later over the phone and was emailed all the information

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The interview process was basic. The interviewer was polite and easy to talk to. Everyone was very polite. The fantastic part is the questions were not the same old usual interview questions you usually hear during an interview. He ask the same questions but in a different way. It seemed the interviewer put a lot of thought into them. I felt like I was talking to a person not computer scripted questions. I don't enjoy going to interviews but this interview was excellently prepared.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by two face to face interview. I was told to sit in the office and observe the staff for an hour before my interview. Afterwords I met with both the branch and area managers and talked to them about the position and the experience I had gained so far.

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glen Ellyn, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. It consisted of a few questions with a recruiter on the phone and then an interview in person with the recruiter and then a final interview with the manager. They were all very nice and welcoming and just wanted to see if you would be a good fit in their branch.

Anonymous Employee in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Turnersville, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was with recruiter. Easy interview basic questions. Many questions about being competitive. Next interview with branch manager and area manager. They asked questions about how to adjust to a learning curve. I was hired on the spot.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview was short and easy and then in person interview was practically the same. Hiring manager was very helpful and management is easy to talk to. Just need to be prepared and know what you want from them. Be forward and assertive they really like people with a passion for what they want.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview then interview with area manager. Area manager is tough and wants to make sure you can do the tasks of this job. Be confident in yourself and always answer with certainty