Enterprise Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2016

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewed by both the regional manager and an associate. Mostly behavioral based to see if you are a fit with the company. Was not a very tense interview and it lasted about 45 minutes

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The interview process was basic. The interviewer was polite and easy to talk to. Everyone was very polite. The fantastic part is the questions were not the same old usual interview questions you usually hear during an interview. He ask the same questions but in a different way. It seemed the interviewer put a lot of thought into them. I felt like I was talking to a person not computer scripted questions. I don't enjoy going to interviews but this interview was excellently prepared.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by two face to face interview. I was told to sit in the office and observe the staff for an hour before my interview. Afterwords I met with both the branch and area managers and talked to them about the position and the experience I had gained so far.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview was short and easy and then in person interview was practically the same. Hiring manager was very helpful and management is easy to talk to. Just need to be prepared and know what you want from them. Be forward and assertive they really like people with a passion for what they want.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview then interview with area manager. Area manager is tough and wants to make sure you can do the tasks of this job. Be confident in yourself and always answer with certainty

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fairbanks, AK) in April 2015.

Interview

They called me first to have an over the phone interview. Just basic questions. Then I did an in person interview with the HR manager. Same questions as on the phone. Just basic stuff you get in any interview. Then I interviewed with the local and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell customers something.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a time for a phone interview within 3 days. The phone interview took less than 10 minutes and asked questions about sales positions I've held. An in-person interview was scheduled at the end of the phone interview. Two weeks later, I interviewed with this location's recruiter at their regional office. The interviewer went down my resume and asked about each aspect of it (tell me about yourself, why did you choose this college, what was your favorite course, tell me about sales experience you may have had, why should we hire you). The interviewer was nice and answered all my questions. I was not contacted for a third interview, but the experience was pleasant overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very relaxed first interview. Immediately went on to the second interview (which I have next week), which is a visit to the office. Everyone I have met so far is incredibly friendly, and I am looking forward to the next interview. i have heard there are three interviews total until a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any difficult questions- all very generic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, DE) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was done through my school. I met the recruiter who was very stiff and did not really make me feel comfortable. She asked all the basic STAR questions, but then also asked typical customer service questions. Had to answer typical questions like tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer, and then kept wanting more examples. Very hard selection process

Interview Questions

• What other companies am I applying to for internships?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, beginning on the phone, followed by one at a regional branch with the regional branch manager, then a local branch with its respective branch manager. The company does all hiring from within so most roles are entry level for interviews, as I recall (this was over 2 years back).

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were straightforward, nothing unexpected and as long as you consider yourself decent-to-good at interviews and have sufficient credentials and personality, you should fit.   Answer Question

Better opportunity arose.

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Enterprise Intern Interview Tell us about yourself
Enterprise Intern Interview How competitive are you
Enterprise Intern Interview What are my long term career goals?
Enterprise Intern Interview San Diego, CA How competitive are you?
Enterprise Intern Interview What leadership qualities do you have?
Enterprise Intern Interview New York, NY why do you want to intern with us
Enterprise Intern Interview Fairbanks, AK How do you sell customers something.
Enterprise Intern Interview Tell me about your sales experience.
Enterprise Intern Interview Tucson, AZ I did not have any difficult questions- all very generic.
Enterprise Intern Interview Newark, DE What other companies am I applying to for internships?
Enterprise Intern Interview Interview questions were straightforward, nothing unexpected and as long as you consider yourself decent-to-good at interviews and have sufficient credentials and personality, you should fit.