Enterprise Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.6

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Glen Ellyn, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glen Ellyn, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview. It consisted of a few questions with a recruiter on the phone and then an interview in person with the recruiter and then a final interview with the manager. They were all very nice and welcoming and just wanted to see if you would be a good fit in their branch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Turnersville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Turnersville, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was with recruiter. Easy interview basic questions. Many questions about being competitive. Next interview with branch manager and area manager. They asked questions about how to adjust to a learning curve. I was hired on the spot.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview was short and easy and then in person interview was practically the same. Hiring manager was very helpful and management is easy to talk to. Just need to be prepared and know what you want from them. Be forward and assertive they really like people with a passion for what they want.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

phone interview then interview with area manager. Area manager is tough and wants to make sure you can do the tasks of this job. Be confident in yourself and always answer with certainty

Anonymous Employee in Fairbanks, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fairbanks, AK) in April 2015.

Interview

They called me first to have an over the phone interview. Just basic questions. Then I did an in person interview with the HR manager. Same questions as on the phone. Just basic stuff you get in any interview. Then I interviewed with the local and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell customers something.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to set up a time for a phone interview within 3 days. The phone interview took less than 10 minutes and asked questions about sales positions I've held. An in-person interview was scheduled at the end of the phone interview. Two weeks later, I interviewed with this location's recruiter at their regional office. The interviewer went down my resume and asked about each aspect of it (tell me about yourself, why did you choose this college, what was your favorite course, tell me about sales experience you may have had, why should we hire you). The interviewer was nice and answered all my questions. I was not contacted for a third interview, but the experience was pleasant overall.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews -- a phone interview with HR Manager, an in-person interview with HR manager, and an in-person interview with Branch Manager. Each interview was a new level. The last level, the interview with the Branch Manager) was only like 5 minutes. It was mostly just getting a feel for my personality and getting to meet the rest of the team I'd be working with and seeing if we'd all get along. Definitely the easiest part of the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Very relaxed first interview. Immediately went on to the second interview (which I have next week), which is a visit to the office. Everyone I have met so far is incredibly friendly, and I am looking forward to the next interview. i have heard there are three interviews total until a decision is made.

Interview Questions

• I did not have any difficult questions- all very generic.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, DE) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was done through my school. I met the recruiter who was very stiff and did not really make me feel comfortable. She asked all the basic STAR questions, but then also asked typical customer service questions. Had to answer typical questions like tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer, and then kept wanting more examples. Very hard selection process

Interview Questions

• What other companies am I applying to for internships?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, beginning on the phone, followed by one at a regional branch with the regional branch manager, then a local branch with its respective branch manager. The company does all hiring from within so most roles are entry level for interviews, as I recall (this was over 2 years back).

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were straightforward, nothing unexpected and as long as you consider yourself decent-to-good at interviews and have sufficient credentials and personality, you should fit.   Answer Question

Better opportunity arose.