Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,271 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,271 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied for this job, and was so excited for a chance to interview. I missed the lady's call, and I called back 10 minutes later and left a message for her. Then, I received an email saying that it was nice to talk to me and that my interview was scheduled for a certain date and time. The only thing was that I never talked to her, and the interview date in the email was 2 days earlier.
    I tried calling her again and sent her an email, with no reply. A week later, I still didn't have a reply so I tried calling one more time.
    I feel like this was very unprofessional, and that communication needs to be improved. I did everything on my end that I could, and it would be appreciated to hear back, no matter what the outcome.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First, there is a short phone screening. Then, there are three in person interviews. First one is with the Talent Acquisition Manager, then job shadowing and interview with the Branch Manager and Area Manager, and finally one with the Regional Vice President. Be prepared for the interview with the Vice President. If you don't make a good impression, then you will not receive an offer. The interviews focus on making sure you have sales, customer service, and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cranston, RI).

Interview

3-stage interview process: first with the recruiter, second with a district manager, and the final interview is with an executive member. The first interviews were technical and behavioral, but enjoyable and free-slowing. The final interview was painful. I was heavily asked technical questions, and he was extremely intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things that motivate you?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a very intensive interview process. Everyone was very kind, but highly professional. I never felt like anyone was just reading my questions, it was very conversational. Lots and lots of behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were put into a leadership position and failed.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

There are 3 interviews before they hire you. The first interview is with the general HR coordinator. She asked basic questions that you would hear at any interview. I was moved on to the second interview with a head manager of one of the locations I picked that I would like to work it. He was very friendly and asked me general questions as well. He also asked me what my least favorite thing would be about the job. I then shadowed one of his employees for an hour. I was disappointed, however, that all I did was watch the employee sit and text the whole time. The third interview was with the area manager. He was new and made me feel super awkward. He pretty much just asked if I had any other offers for employment elsewhere. It took 4 weeks and 2 emails later for them to finally tell me I had gone to all 3 interviews for nothing. Very dissatisfied.

Interview Questions

• What would be your least favorite thing about being a Management Trainee?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Long drawn out process. The initial interview was very formulaic. Felt more like an interrogation than an interview. The second interview was unique. Before the interview even happens you shadow the employees for an hour. For some reason you're given a sheet of information you're supposed to fill out. I don't know why, it wasn't useful for anything. I gained nothing from the shadowing. It didn't give me a very good insight into the job.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Short process with 3 to 4 rounds of interviews. The first round is a telephone interview with basic screening questions. There are two rounds of 1 on 1 interviews to assess your personality and see if it fits with the company culture.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX).

Interview

Initial phone screening followed by the scheduling of an in person interview. My first interview went well. I was asked to schedule both my second interview which was an observation at a branch and a final interview with the area manager. I was commuting from out of town and took off three days of work. After the final interview, I was not offered a position. I found out after two days. I asked for feedback following my interview process and received no response.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot about my reasons for leaving certain positions. For example, an internship I took my junior of college.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbrook, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Westbrook, ME) in March 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was scheduled for 3:30pm, however the recruiter called me at 1:00pm and I missed the call because I was away from my phone at an interview with another company. The recruiter never left a voicemail to say who they were or why they we calling. I only noticed it was Enterprise because I looked the number up afterwards. The recruiter also called me again at 3:00pm and I missed that call because I was driving and my phone was on silent from an interview earlier in the day. A few minutes after the 3:00pm call I got an email saying that they were going to pursue other applicants. My interview time was at 3:30pm and I never got a call at 3:30pm. I tried to call the recruiter and I got voicemail and she never called me back. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! If the interview is at 3:30pm stick to 3:30pm and don't disqualify me as a candidate because you are impatient and can't wait because I don't answer my phone before the time of the interview!!

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, this was primarily informational, consisted of explaining what the internship consisted of, if it sounded like something I was interested in, and scheduling an in person interview that took place at one of their rental locations. During the second interview I met with the H.R. director as well as the branch manager. While the interview was not a bad experience, I felt as though they had made up their minds before hand and the interview was more of a courtesy.

Interview Questions

• Q: Would you feel comfortable cleaning cars in a dress shirt and tie?
      Q: What about Enterprise interests you?
      Q: Give me an example of when you had to make a quick decision at work.
      Q: Give me an example of when you've had to deal with an upset customer, how did you handle it?
      Answer Question