Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,473 Interview Reviews

2.9

1,473 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Went in for a personal interview oct 29 was told if I was hired I would be call no later than Monday then the recruiter calls me Friday for a phone interview and says that I have to reschedule the phone interview and then I tried and then it ends up getting cancel havent received a phone call sense....What a waste of time and very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Name a time you applied your leadership skills to work or school and how did it help you overcome that obstacle   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I meet the HR rep at a college career fair. She called me later that week for a phone screening. The screening was short and she followed up with a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of situational questions. She called me back later that week to set up an in person interview at an enterprise location.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Extremely extensive interview process. Had an initial phone screen, followed with 3 face to face interviews. Each lasted about an hour. They asked a lot of situational questions and "what if," scenarios. By the time I had my fourth interview, I was exhausted from answering the same exact questions. I feel the amount of money you're getting paid for the job, it isn't necessary to ask the immense amount of questions that they did.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had to deal with something challenging.   Answer Question
    • An angry customer comes back to return the car after having multiple car issues . What do you do?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview but person was 15 minutes late and never acknowledged that they were late. Mentioned job was 48 hours per week and she confirmed this was 6 days a week plus every other weekend. Unfortunately not what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work 6 days a week plus every other weekend?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied and quickly got a call back. Did 4 out of 5 interviews. A phone call, meeting with a talent acquisitionist (2 hour drive to meet them for the town I live in) a oberservation interview, then an additional interview for the following day. There was going to be a 5th interview but did not get chosen after that. Very time consuming to not get a offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Three interview step process. One with talent acquisition in Irving, TX, one with the area manager (varies) and one with a different manager who is above area manager. Must wear suit to all interviews!!!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to take charge of a situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Applied online. Automated response stated would be contacted within 5 business days. On 5th business day a phone screening interview was requested. 1 week later face to face interview was requested for the same week. 2 days later, face to face interview with 2 supervisors. They were very nice and cordial. 5 STAR questions. Extremely short interview. I was most likely over qualified for the position as I have management background and the position was entry level. I was not seeking management but was looking for growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time someone misunderstood your communication with them and you had to modify it to make your point.   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC).

Interview

phone interview then 2 in person. The first two interviews had left me feeling confident in the position I was applying for but the final interviewer who joined was a bit awkward and asked some questions that threw me off a little.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about selling a non-concrete service and why. I believe this was similar to the difficult questions that possibly threw me off.   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Miami, FL).

Interview

I got a phone interview, only. It was on time, and friendly, but moved around a bit. I couldn't get a handle on what they were looking for. Kind of generic questions, "why do you want to do this"?

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer   Answer Question

Liability Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coconut Creek, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Coconut Creek, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was unorganized. I was placed in a room where I was given 45 minutes to do a scenario questionnaire, however 10minutes into the packet, someone walked in distracting me telling me I was in the wrong room she had the room reserved. Minutes later, she was in the wrong room and did not have the room reserved so I had to rush on my packet because I had to have it completed in 45 minutes. Next step is shadowing and that was the best part. I shadowed for 20 minutes then the interview. There was 10 questions and two people interviewing me. One of the managers wrote my answers beside the wrong questions. Very unorganized interview for the most part.

Interview Questions

Enterprise Response

Oct 17, 2017 – Manager Employer Brand

Thanks for your feedback, and we're sorry you had an unorganized interview experience. We've forwarded this information along to the local group, so they can work to provide a better interview... More