Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,594 Interview Reviews

2.8

3,594 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Did a first interview at corporate office. They asked behavioral questions about my past experiences Did a second interview at a branch and observed them while they worked. The questions here were more based on how I would handle specific problems if I worked at enterprise. They focus on customer service, leadership and competitiveness.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who wasn't motivated?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Interviewed with regional recruiter. Follow up interview with area manager. 3rd round interview with Regional Vice President. Left the last interview feeling like I failed miserably. RVP was direct and seemed very unimpressed. Hired 2 hours after 3rd interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 how competitive are you?   1 Answer
    • How many years could you give us at a minimum?   1 Answer
    • How good are you at selling?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Basic interview process, met with manager of the region as well as branch manager. Was offered position a few weeks after. Easy questions was more so about myself and my own work ethic rather then questions about the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough sales situation that you've faced in the past. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (White Plains, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Just to get this straight, you are not interviewing for a management role in any sense of the word. This is a sales job, it has absolutely nothing to do with management. You will be working 11-12 hours a day. You will not be salaried, you are paid by the hour. I think they call the position manager bc you are managing yourself. Literally everyone is a manager that works there. If you are over the age of 27 don't apply, you will be wasting your time. They want young kids fresh out of college, preferably with out responsibilities outside of work (kids, spouse etc)
    A tip to keep in mind: Everyone in upper management is greedy, they want to know that you will make them money. If you do well, they will do well in their pocket book. So tell them you are motivated by money, they will eat that up bc they are the same way. Don't be humble, be a d**k. Tell them you are competitive and assertive. If you aren't really it doesn't matter, just lie, talk yourself up. Stress the fact that you want to invest 20 plus years into enterprise and that you want to move up in the company. If at anytime they tell you the have to "convene with the higher up manager to schedule the next interview" you are screwed. That is the kiss of death, be ready for the "going on with other candidates" email. If they like you, they will set up the next interview immediately before you leave.

1st interview is super easy standard questions with talent manager.
    2nd interview and shadowing - This is make or break. pour on the charm and stress that you are motivated by money and competition. I could tell during my shadowing portion of the interview that they are unenthused with their job. I mean I don't blame them, you will be renting cars for 11 -12 hours a day. Can you say monotonous?
    3rd interview - you're basically hired! the RVP will be a complete d**k about your past accomplishments or work history. Literally anything you are proud of that you've done, he/she will take a s**t on. They do this on purpose to see if you can handle it. I have been in panel interviews for law enforcement...they do the same thing to see if you will lose your cool. Just maintain your composure and smile. Stress the same things that you are motivated by the all mighty dollar. They will smell through your BS (i mean who really wants to work 60 hours a day renting cars) they've had the job they know it sucks, they want to know you will embrace the suck to make it to area manager or rental manager one day.

Keep in mind this company has super high turn over. If you can hold a conversation, can work 55 -60 hours a week, own a suit and have your degree, you will be hired. Just be clean cut and don't be late. Fake it if you aren't an extrovert. Sell yourself and you'll be the newest manager trainee at enterprise.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied through linkedin. Brief phone screen followed by a Skype interview a week later. Next, I went into the facility to have a face to face interview. The questions they asked were generally typical interview questions regarding sales. After talking to people who have gone through the training program, I did not want to proceed. Work 6 days a week mostly 10 hours a day with low pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Got a employee referral from a friend and got scheduled for an interview. I did everything right. I dressed professionally, got there 15 minutes early, answered every question thoroughly(my employee referral coached me on the correct answers to give) and I feel like I did a damn good job. It wasn't one of those iffy interviews. I really felt like I nailed it. Got an email today and it said I didn't even get a second interview. So I'm real confused on what I could have possibly did wrong.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for enterprise   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First, was a phone interview, then you're scheduled with a first in person interview that should take about 20 minutes. Next interview is at a branch with the branch manager. That is when you'll to an observation and this interview was a little longer than the first in person. Both interviews were heavily focused on previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and what did you do to give them a positive experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call right away (30 minutes later). Set up an in person interview with the recruiter that lasted about an hour. Easy questions focused on leadership and sales experience. After it was over, we set up another interview with the regional manager at the potential location i'd be working at. Before the interviewer showed up, there was an on sight interview with the employees where I got to ask questions. They all asked me same type of questions as the recruiter (sales experience, leadership). Then, last round of interviews was set up with the manager of the location i'd be working at. Lasted 30 minutes. Very easy.