Enterprise Branch Manager, Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Branch Manager, Interview Questions

Interviews at Enterprise

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbia, SC) in April 2013.

Interview

Three interviews and one phone interview. The first two interviews are just to make sure you can communicate properly. As long as you answer the very easy questions properly, you'll move on. The interview and host visit with the area manager is where the hiring decision is made. You need to sell yourself there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were flexible in your work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No salary is set

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2011.

Interview

You start off in the management trainee program. 3 interviews. The first interview is with a group HR rep. If they like you they will have you interview with an area manager in a branch. At this interview the employee does a branch observation with the assistant manager and meets with the branch manager and area manager. If they like the candidate they will pass them to the final interview/offer with the group rental manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You come in at the group base salary. Everyone in the MT program starts at the same base pay.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process is Long and drawn out. I met with 15 people over 5 interviews. They are really looking for a good cultural fit and a long-term work horse. The interview was a basic interview with basic interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Waterbury, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

Multi level interviews with generic questions. Interview process took 2 weeks consisting of a 1 hour phone interview, 1.5 hour in person interview with HR and finally a 1 hour interview with a branch and regional manager.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

sales sales sales. Company is sales driven I lacked experience. dont understand how they hire college grads who come out with no experience. sales is the motive im guessing thats why i didnt get it.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

I applied online, about a week later I interviewed with the Recruiter. I was passed on to the 2nd phase with the Area Manager and Group Rental Manager.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 Interviews: HR / Area Manager / Regional Vice President

Enterprise will most likely contact you withing a few weeks if you fit the criteria which i s young with a bachelors degree. Good job for interns looking for summer job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to rent cars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Long series of emails

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise in June 2010.

Interview

The initial interview process is thorough and the biggest thing that enterprise looks for is sales ability. Many people who interview go through a 2 or 3 interview process that can be very intimidating for a newly graduated college grad. Obviously the other big thing they look for is enthusiasm and ability to deal with customers on a daily basis. Once within the company, interviewing becomes who can sell the best and who you know will get you the job or lose you the job.

Interview Questions

• Role playing selling something to the interviewer in the second interview with the area manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward and no wiggle room

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2014.

Interview

they call you and ask questions, and then set up a in person interview. then you meet with an area manager. that is usually the area you will be working in. Then you have to sell them a calculator and a couple hours after the interview they offer you the job. the whole process took about a week. They tell you how you can become an Area manager in 3 years, which not too many people make it that far because they really do work you to the bone.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2009.

Interview

Three initial interviews. Once hired you study for months to take "the grill" which is a 4-8 hour interview to become a Managemet Assistant. Then you apply and interview to become an Assistant Manager, then again to become Branch Manager and so on.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question is from our renters who need a car to get to work, have kids to pick up from school, are struggling just to survive, dont have credit cards, can provide bills but are all past due because they just cannot make the payments in time due to high cost of living/low pay. "You cant rent me a car?, well what am i supposed to do?" The average enterprise employee couldnt care less. But not me, i did everything i could for my customers. I understand this is supposed to relate to the interview but people need to know what its truly like to rent cars.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Very one sided, forced to move branch to branch without any input. "Do it or quit" mentality. My pay was even dropped without ever signing any paperwork. When i discovered this, i was told i signed papers agreeing to lower my bonus percentage, which was an absolute lie. Accounting and HR could never provide the paperwork after being asked numerous times.