Enterprise Part-time Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Part-time Driver Interview Questions

1.3

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call within a few days asking for an in-person interview with the local manager. Interview was quick and easy, manager was forgiving and lax. About a week later, I got an e-mail congratulating me on my new position. Subsequently, I got a call from the HR department requesting me to come in and fill out tax forms (w-4 and others). The whole process felt very informal and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time you had a conflict of interest with a boss or supervisor?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Enterprise

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Relatively friendly/comfortable atmosphere with the interviewer, no nervousness about questions directed to inquire about your qualifications for the position that you have applied for. A positive attitude geared towards victory in any circumstance with total confidence.

Interview Questions

• Driving experience, the ability to interact with other co-workers & customers with various questions, & salary expectations.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. I received a phone call to set up a time to meet with the manager. Once at the office, the manager was pretty laid back and asked very simple questions. He mostly explained the tasks of the job. After the interview you do have to go to an orientation where they tell you about your benefits and give you a slideshow on the history of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Springfield, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

One interview with the assistant branch manager. Discussed time management and customer service experience. Was also asked about my familiarity with the area and how comfortable I was driving different fleet of vehicle daily.

Part-time Driver Interview

Application

I interviewed at Enterprise in September 2014.

Interview

Was contacted my phone and then invited for an in-person interview. Interviewer was very relaxed and made me feel comfortable. Said I would be a good fit for the job and received an offer to start within 5 days.

Driver Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Macon, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy, laid back. Management asked basic questions. They gave a description of the position and what you will be responsible for. They ask if you are comfortable driving all size vehicles, and for the most part they are willing to work with you on that.

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Amarillo, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Manager of a local branch will provide the interview along with an employee new-hire package. Evidently, the results will be communicated to your immediate supervisor for whatever department you are working with.

Interview Questions

• The usual process: previous work history, reasons why you want to work for the company. driving record is important of course.   1 Answer

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a quick on the phone interview. Then I had an interview with two of the Supervisors in person. After five days of the interview, I was offered the position, at minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what is the most difficult person that I had to deal with on my last position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. They were firm on the pay.

Part-time Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise in February 2010.

Interview

very easy process, need good, clean driving record;very easyprocess, need good, clean driving record, very easy process, need good, clean driving record;very easy process, need good, clean driving record very easy process, need good, clean driving record