Enterprise Seasonal (Summer) Customer Service Position Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Seasonal (Summer) Customer Service Position Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Seasonal (Summer) Customer Service Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Submitted an online application through the website and got a call back only a day later to set up a formal phone interview. Got a call from the friendly interviewer who asked questions about my resume and application.

Spent around 20-30 minutes on the call answering typical customer service interview questions and explaining my former job duties in relation to the one I had applied for. Interviewer was very polite and allowed me to ask questions at the end.

Afterwards, I was sent a background check (no fee required) in an email.

A few days later, I was called saying that my background check had cleared by a very polite HR representative and was offered employment for the summer. She allowed me to pick my shift from the different set of options I was given for shift times and days off, however the two week training was at a set time that could not be changed.

She then emailed me with different forms and information of paperwork to send back and/or bring in when I start training.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you get extremely frustrated by an angry customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to pick from a list of shift times/days off after training ended. Various times were listed and I picked one.