Enterprise Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,728 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,728 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online, maybe 3 days after that I got an email about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was short and simple. She asked roughly about 10 questions.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Unprofessional interview process. After an extensive 3-round process with MULTIPLE hours invested, I received a one-sentence rejection email from HR. Enterprise STL- consider retraining your careless and mindless HR employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked a ton of questions - honestly many of the questions they asked were irrelevant to the position in my opinion.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First I was called for a short phone "interview" which was actually just answering some basic questions. Then I set up with HR. Then an interview with a branch manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbus, OH).

Interview

After applying through their website, a talent acquisition manager calls you for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, the talent acquisition manager brings you into their office for a face to face interview. After passing that, you usually shadow a branch for an hour and have an interview with the branch manager--I shadowed but was moved directly to the final interview stage instead of interviewing with the branch manager. After the branch interview (if you move forward) you have a final interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience where there was an issue and you successfully solved it   Answer Question
    • What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a team   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2017.

Interview

Great position to apply for if you have a good amount of customer service experience. They would also like to hear about a situation in which you 'made a great sale'. If you go into your interview with detailed examples of customer service, leadership and sales that you have performed you will be well prepared. They want passionate and competitive individuals who are goal-oriented.

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI).

Interview

It's a three step interview. Always keep your responses upbeat. Lie if you have to. That's all I can tell you. The rest of this is me filling it out so I can get done with this. This job is a good startup job but do not think of it as a career. All they do is feed you beer and pizza. So, if you like that, you're good.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I put in the application and was contacted fairly expeditiously by the recruiter. I did call her which I would recommend. She was able to confirm that everything had gone through properly and arrange for a sit down interview.

While I did not get the job, I believe their process is a very good one that speaks well of the company. I submitted online and followed up with a phone call to the recruiter. She then guided me through the not so friendly process of the online submission.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed and what did you learn from it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called by a company recruiter and had my phone interview in about 20 minutes. They confirmed if I was ok to work 49+ hour work weeks, and that I could work nights and weekends. She then set up my in-person interview, which I cancelled and did not attend.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions about the compensation package for this position?   1 Answer