Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,685 Interview Reviews

2.9

2,685 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

You will go through 4 Interviews, a phone and 3 face to face interviews with the hiring managers. The recruiter will cover some challenges employees have and you get a chance to see what you will be doing before the offer is made.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time you sold a product and how did you overcome a rejection?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I did a brief phone interview and was asked to come in for a face to face interview. The phone interview was pretty standard -- just questions about your education and experience background.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Online Applications, followed by initial interview. Did not make it farther than the first in person interview and was told they would be pursuing other candidates. Not a bad experience but not really sure what they were looking for in their ideal candidate.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed shortly afterward to set up a phone interview. Brief--about ten minutes, basic questions. She asked to set up a face to face interview for later that week. I went into it feeling prepared...but the woman interviewing me straight up told me several of my answers to her questions were wrong or not what they were looking for. Nevertheless she moved me on to the next phase of the interview process, which was a job shadow at a local branch followed by an interview with a branch manager (I had to call the hiring manager to set this up after not hearing back about a location or time after three days). I left that second interview feeling super confident, like I had provided some great answers to their questions and really impressed the branch manager. I got an email back four days later saying that they had reviewed my answers and would not be proceeding with a third interview. I have to say I was pretty shocked after how the second interview went. I know my background makes me very qualified for the position, but in retrospect I think I gave the impression I wasn't competitive enough. The best tip I can give anyone interviewing for this position is this: make them believe you are competitive (even if you aren't--lie) and motivated by money. They are looking for young, cutthroat, money hungry candidates that will put their business at the top and make them even even bigger profits. If you aren't all of these then the job really isn't for you.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a disagreement you've had with your boss/supervisor.   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

After applying they schedule a phone interview that consists of background information questions, three strengths and customer service experience. After the phone interview, they schedule an on site location interview that consists of a tour of the facilities and an interview with the manager and assistant manager.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

This process can be lengthy dependent upon your recruiter and branch manager you interview with. I applied online a couple weeks ago and heard back a few days after applying online. The recruiter spoke with me over the phone for a quick phone screen, then invited me to come to their corporate office the next week for the interview. The interview went well, the recruiter asked questions about my resume, background, and experience. She also asked me about STAR questions which were all pretty normal and not too difficult, you just have to take time and give specific details about examples when answering those questions. She also goes into specific details about the job and said this job is not really for everyone because it's long hours during the week. You will be working about 50 hours each week. After the interview she told me right away she was going to recommend me for the next interview with the branch manager. This interview is a job shadow at a local branch, and an interview afterwards with the branch and are manger. I was contacted about 2 days after my interview with the recruiter about setting up an interview at the specific branch. We set up a day, and the branch manager said he would email me the information the next day about the interview, and where it was. I never received an email, and tried contacting the manger for several days but never heard back until he emailed me the info the evening before the interview. This was pretty frustrating because I had other offers from jobs and was debating if I should cancel this interview. I decided to cancel the interview because I accepted an opportunity elsewhere for a few reasons.
    This job pays well, but because you work 50 hours a week. You will be working from 7:30am-6pm every week, and you have to work every other weekend. I would have probably continued the process, but I had other options, and in this job your personal life will take a huge dive.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise?
      Name a time you have dealt with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Detroit, MI).

Interview

First phone interview. Second in person interviews. Third area manager interview.. Lastly interview with RVP. They really see if you have a background with customer service. But overall the process was fairly easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Roswell, GA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with recruiter followed by in-person interview. Highly sales motivated. This position doesn't really have a management aspect. If you are in the Atlanta "area" you are expected to do a 4 month rotation at the ATL Airport (which is an hour drive for me). As explained to me The position is for about $14.50 an hour then double for over time - you work 49 hours. After so many months you must meet a sales goal and you must EXCEED that to be promoted to assistant manager.