Enterprise Reservation Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Reservation Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very fast and easy process. Applied online. Took a computer test to make sure computer would work with their system. Basic customer service skills test. Phone interview. 2 days later recurved offer call and email.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Took about 3-4 weeks- there was an assessment, a math test, took some mock calls and then within a few days I was called for an interview. A week after that I had my second interview...after that interview I received an email for my background check.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your computer has no internet access suddenly?

Tell us about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something that was not planned originally.

Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Took one week for reply completed standard testing mock cs calls, personality testing short math and step problem test. Call next day for 10 min phone interview.. 2nd phone interview two days later more in depth. Next day job offer computer scan background consent i9 docs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you had to relay not so good news to a customer. What was the result   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Rather long application, several assessments, computer scan to see if it meets requirements, 2 phone interviews, background check (be prepared to answer if there is anything on your background & does not automatically disqualify you), must be able to verify you held a job for 1 whole year (if it can't be verified by company be prepared to submit check stubs or W2's).. Just received call yesterday that they are offering me the position... I start training October 10, 2016. I began the application process on July 17, 2016. This company is really detailed & thorough in their hiring process... I am so excited to be able to work from home!

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take if you experience a problem with your internet service?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you convinced a customer to do something that they had not originally planned on doing?   Answer Question
    • How well do you take constructive criticism and feedback from supervisors or management?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Flat rate pay! Great pay for a work from home job

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough and time consuming and rigirous. The first interview I had was 45 mins long. At the end of the imterview they scheduled my 2nd interview for the following day. That interview was 35 minutes long. After this interview they in formed me I would be receiving an email in minutes to fill out for a third party to verify my employment and background check. The interview questions are situational based. How would you and when did you type questions.

If they don't scheduled you for a 2nd interview at the end of your 1st interview you probably didn't pass. Same goes if they don't email you background check instructions at the end of your 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to pursuade a customer.

How can you convince a customer to make a purchase at full price without discounts and they have objections.

Why do you want this position?

Tell me a time you had to work without supervision.

Tell me step by step how you will troubleshoot your Internet going out.

How does your work experience help?

Do you have other jobs not listed on your resume?

What was your favorite thing about working at your past jobs?

(Job by job) What was your job here (full & relevant description) and why did you leave?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marana, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Marana, AZ).

Interview

2 phone interviews a few assessments and an offer. Everyone was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Did not feel nervous at all. Background check came back within for days got a call the day after and scheduled an offer call.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in June 2016.

Interview

Filled out application online, took online assessment. Had first interview a couple days after assessment at the end she told me I was going to the next round. After second interview was told shes emailing me background check information. Submitted my information on a Thursday. Monday I received a call offering me the position. Start training in 2 weeks :)

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a irate costumer? why would you be a good fit for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Friendly, on time call, right down to the minute, thorough interview, offered many details about their company and benefits, as well as what to expect on a typical shift, etc.

Interview Questions

• Greatest strength, achievements, do you desire advancement, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume & about a week later I got an e-mail with a computer test. The test was about an hour long. Some of the math questions were are little challenging as I have been out of school for over 15 years now, lol The practice phone calls were pretty interesting & fun. Phone interview is tomorrow at 12:30pm!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Completed an online application, followed by an email for an online assessment (included a fake virtual call center) & computer scan. Then, I had a brief phone interview with someone from HR.

Interview Questions

• Who is you internet provider?
      If your internet goes down, what do you do?
      Answer Question