Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,369 Interview Reviews

2.8

At Home Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very extensive online test that lasted way to long. After that I only had one phone call that I bombed because of distractions during interview. Moral of my story make sure the boyfriend with a low iq and short memory span of a 5 year old doesnt walk in and throw a cute adorble kitty on your lap during the interview. You wont get the job...lol

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise? How did you hear of us? How would you handle conflict? Why should we pick you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Knoxville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through three interviews. The first two were a breeze and I left feeling like I had the job in the bag. I heard the third interview was going to be tough, but I wasn't too concerned. To be honest, I really did not want this job, I just needed somewhere to start. I walked into the third interview confident and ready to go. It was the toughest interview of my life. It lasted about fifteen minutes which I was glad of because I was on the verge of tears. So be ready for that.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be fulfilled at this company?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in August 2016.

Interview

She was very unfriendly and basically rude. Had real bad attitude. Emailed to Schedule an interview the next day and I didn't receive a call! No reason or anything. I emailed to see what happened. No response as to why. Then scheduled an interview the next day called about 30 minutes late. Then gave me a miserable attitude.

Interview Questions

Stay away from Enterprise. Worst interview experience I ever had.

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

5 stages - telephone interview 10 mins, 1 hour interview, more like a grilling, half day in branch, in a quiet branch so you dont get scared off, followed by another hour long interview with 2 mangers, full day in assesment centre followed by 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Enterprise   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Ten question mostly about what response would be in situations. Must show up in blue or black suite.
    Have company back ground. Read up about expansion for the company. They company culture is important to know. The interview was very proffessional

Negotiation

good

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Birmingham, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

First I did a phone interview which I was feverous at the time but I had nothing to worry about because they were basic questions of (what makes me interested in this job) type of questions. After the phone interview he wanted to see me for an in-person interview (same kind of questions). After that interview he wanted me to see a branch manager for another interview and this one one was extremely tough! I don't know if the guy just didn't like me or what but all the questions were to see if I did my research on the company and other questions were strictly (hard) sales questions. I got an email a few days later telling me I did not get the job. However, three weeks after the branch manager interview I got a voicemail telling me that they have job opening so I assume they constantly try to hire more candidates. (Study their Website before the interview!)

Interview Questions

• From our website what types of sales do you know we do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Montclair, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

applied on line. got an email next day to do the face to face interview with the HR. the HR lady was very rude and intimidating. I was told no matter how many customers I take care each day, if I can not sell other services(car upgrade, extra fuel, insurance), I will not make it in this company. and she want me to treat workers like competitors. The main goal is to beat their record.

what happened to customer service and teamwork? apparently she does not care. it was just a horrible experience talking to her. no offers of course.

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wilmington, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Answer 100 questions about the business with the business manager and the risk manager. Also have to complete a cash box and a manual correction to cash box. Be able to look at the per unit and identify areas of opportunity. You will have to do a trunk to trunk on either an actual car or a Styrofoam model. Then do 10-12 role plays with area managers addressing the 4 core areas of business.

Interview Questions

• You have a customer coming to rent a car and you get the DNR screen. Go.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. you receive a dollar an hour pay raise after the interview and are able to throw for assistant manager positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Overall, theyou waste your time. I was thinking it was great they went through so many interviews and a background check, but it really is a waste of time. I personally went through 4 interviews, all very similar. I took several days off work, drove several hours, only to get misleaded in the process. The recruiter was very difficult to get ahold of and would wait weeks in between interviews to get back in touch. I just felt the process was too much and I lost interest before I even filled out my background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Applied online, they called the next day, rushed through the questions and only asked me 4 questions. The entire phone interview took 6-7 minutes. She kept cutting me off and wouldn't let me finish my answers, even though they were excellent answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went out of your way for a customer.   1 Answer