Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,802 Interview Reviews

2.8

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glendale, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The woman must have asked no less than 7-9 insanely specific behavioral questions. Told me that relocating was mandatory, and became very short and rude after a flubbed one of the many behavioral questions. Glad I don't work for this company.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stirling, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Stirling, Scotland (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Verry aggressive, focused on sale. Nothing to do with great customer service as advertising. They are not interested in you, they only focus on what is in it for them. Now looking back I cannot believe I did not see it. Avoid if you can.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Negotiation

terrible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question

At Home Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very extensive online test that lasted way to long. After that I only had one phone call that I bombed because of distractions during interview. Moral of my story make sure the boyfriend with a low iq and short memory span of a 5 year old doesnt walk in and throw a cute adorble kitty on your lap during the interview. You wont get the job...lol

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise? How did you hear of us? How would you handle conflict? Why should we pick you?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Knoxville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

I went through three interviews. The first two were a breeze and I left feeling like I had the job in the bag. I heard the third interview was going to be tough, but I wasn't too concerned. To be honest, I really did not want this job, I just needed somewhere to start. I walked into the third interview confident and ready to go. It was the toughest interview of my life. It lasted about fifteen minutes which I was glad of because I was on the verge of tears. So be ready for that.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be fulfilled at this company?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in August 2016.

Interview

She was very unfriendly and basically rude. Had real bad attitude. Emailed to Schedule an interview the next day and I didn't receive a call! No reason or anything. I emailed to see what happened. No response as to why. Then scheduled an interview the next day called about 30 minutes late. Then gave me a miserable attitude.

Interview Questions

Stay away from Enterprise. Worst interview experience I ever had.

MT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

5 stages - telephone interview 10 mins, 1 hour interview, more like a grilling, half day in branch, in a quiet branch so you dont get scared off, followed by another hour long interview with 2 mangers, full day in assesment centre followed by 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Enterprise   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Ten question mostly about what response would be in situations. Must show up in blue or black suite.
    Have company back ground. Read up about expansion for the company. They company culture is important to know. The interview was very proffessional

Negotiation

good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Birmingham, AL) in June 2016.

Interview

First I did a phone interview which I was feverous at the time but I had nothing to worry about because they were basic questions of (what makes me interested in this job) type of questions. After the phone interview he wanted to see me for an in-person interview (same kind of questions). After that interview he wanted me to see a branch manager for another interview and this one one was extremely tough! I don't know if the guy just didn't like me or what but all the questions were to see if I did my research on the company and other questions were strictly (hard) sales questions. I got an email a few days later telling me I did not get the job. However, three weeks after the branch manager interview I got a voicemail telling me that they have job opening so I assume they constantly try to hire more candidates. (Study their Website before the interview!)

Interview Questions

• From our website what types of sales do you know we do?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Montclair, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

applied on line. got an email next day to do the face to face interview with the HR. the HR lady was very rude and intimidating. I was told no matter how many customers I take care each day, if I can not sell other services(car upgrade, extra fuel, insurance), I will not make it in this company. and she want me to treat workers like competitors. The main goal is to beat their record.

what happened to customer service and teamwork? apparently she does not care. it was just a horrible experience talking to her. no offers of course.