Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017
3,698 Interview Reviews

2.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Leeds, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

four stages to the application after submitting the application form which were a telephone interview which lasted 10-15 minutes, which is then followed by face to face interview which lasts approximately 45 minutes. the third stage is the branch placement which is in rental location and lasts a few hours. it consists of observations and an interview. then the final stage is an assessment center at head office.

Interview Questions

• name a time you have gone above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews in total. The first interview is with the talent acquisition manager. The second interview you will have to observe operations for an hour, then interview with the area manager and branch manager. Unsure about third interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Be very customer centric and have a go getter attitude. Recruiter was very friendly and guided me through the steps. I met the branch and the area manager and interviewed with both.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cherry Hill, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

It was about a 45 minute one on one interview. It was in an office and it was a nice personal space. The questions asked were mostly generic interview questions to get to know the potential hire.

Interview Questions

• What does competition mean to you and how do you use it day to day?   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Unprofessional interview process. After an extensive 3-round process with MULTIPLE hours invested, I received a one-sentence rejection email from HR. Enterprise STL- consider retraining your careless and mindless HR employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked a ton of questions - honestly many of the questions they asked were irrelevant to the position in my opinion.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Birmingham, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

It took two weeks to apply, get a response, set up an interview date, and actually meet for an interview.The interview process felt oppressive. The man that interviewed me appeared to not like the idea of a female salesperson. He definitely acted differently towards the male applicant that was walking out right before my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the best fit for this job.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was pretty standard. Interviewer was rather gruff and to the point. I was told the overall interview process was 4 rounds which is a little excessive for an entry level position. 48 hour minimum work week and I would earn 40k the first year which is around $16/hr. He never mentioned washing cars in a suit but we all know that's what you're gonna do. Got a rejection letter a week later I suspect because of my age; they mainly target new grads.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult interaction you had with a customer and how you handled it   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

There are three interviews. First with the recruiter, second with branch managers, third with the GRM. The interview focuses on customer service. Dress attire is professional. Arrive early. Bring multiple copies of your resume.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question
    • What do you do when you have an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in the future? What are your future goals?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any concerns?   1 Answer

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

Following my initial online application, I was asked to schedule a telephone interview. Booked time off work so as to complete this interview however received no phone call. After waiting for 30 minutes, I rang the telephone number of the person who I had been corresponding with via email but there was no answer. Left a message and heard nothing back until over a week later, when I received another email asking me to schedule another phone interview - no apologies, no mention of the missed previous interview.

Interview Questions

• I was sent some articles to read during my email correspondence to prepare for the interview. These are all available on their website.   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online then after one month i have received a phone interview then face to face interview with the HR then with Area manger but i got rejected. but i got experience from the interview.