Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017
3,579 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lansing, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Overall process and view of Company: Inconsiderate.
    My experience has led me to believe this is just another Corporate Company falsely promoting to support Hiring Veterans; nowhere in the process of Applying did the Company ask if I was a Veteran, yet their site implies they are recognized for it.
    Applied online with a mere resume & cover letter, because that was all it allowed. Received an email 2 weeks later to answer 4 generic questions, which the email fell into my spam folder. After recognizing what the email was, I responded with an apology and reason for tardiness. Several weeks later, I received an offer for an interview via phone.
    Step one of interview was a one on one interview, where I was expected and had to drive over 95 miles to their location, instead of either conducting it over the phone or having the interviewer use the Corporate Rental Cars to perform a one on one interview in one of their many locations nearby.
    Because of foul traveling weather, I arrived about 15 minutes earlier than the appointment of 2:30pm. The interviewer was not in the building and arrived shortly after our scheduled time and required a few minutes to prepare.
    Because the interview was a one on one (not the typical 3 people interview) and throughout the interview the interviewer conducted themselves in a very casual manner, I believed that this step of the hiring process was to gather applicant information and questions for the company.
    I was asked about my history of customer service and training others. I was asked why I choose to apply to the company, where I stated I recently had a good experience from my visiting daughter and family.
    While I brought much more than my resume and used much of the factual documentation during answering my questions, the interviewer did not wish to gather any of the supplemental documents to confirm my education, work history, list of references or even documentation of my veteran status. This concerned me to whether I was really being considered for a position or if I was just a number to have the required amount of monthly quota interviews.
    Several days later, I received an email stating that the reviewing managers were “unable to offer you a further interview at this time”. I am still bewildered at what they reviewed since no documents were gathered.
    Besides the treatment and experience I personally received, I am more disappointed and convinced that the Company is not a true veteran hiring supporter because no part of the submission of the application asked and gathered that information. Instead, they like other companies choose to ask what sex and racial ethnicity is the applicant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Management Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied and very quick received an email asking for an interview that later changed to a phone interview. I finally got to talk to the recruiter and she was a little rude but I thought things had gone well. Later I received another email thanking me for the interview but that they had decided not to move on.

Interview Questions

• where else have you applied?
      why enterprise?
      why do you want to chenge careers?
      Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

A talent acquisition person quickly reached out to me. She called, did a brief phone screening and then we set up an appointment to do a FaceTime interview. Pretty normal, the interviewer was very nice and relaxed. The process was quick and the interview took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell something to a person who had already told you no, what leadership positions have you had, are you competitive.   Answer Question

Return Car Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online was given the opportunity to completed a telephone interview. Was selected to move forward with an interview with the area manager next week. Overall I am very pleased as to how quickly they are moving.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went about and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Hickory, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

This was the first stage, the basic phone call. It went exactly like everyone has said and the lady sounded like she was reading down a list of the questions that everyone else has given haha. Definitely would recommend going through the questions other people have posted and coming up with answers for them because they will be asked.

Interview Questions

• What will keep you motivated in this position?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Plymouth, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Plymouth, MI. Phone screening; interview with HR, interview at branch location, interview at corporate with VP. No call or response after third interview. Had to call multiple times to get an email saying I didn't qualify due to the "evaluation of the given answers during my interview". Completely unprofessional the entire way.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experience, better drive; competing to not lose or competing to win, examples of rising up to a challenge, dealing with previous customer experiences bad and good. A slogan you would make for your own company to have   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

In process now and will update. I filled out online application and waited 2 days. I now have received an invitation to interview. Enterprise has excellent resources and information concerning the company values and the job description concerning management expectations and training.

Interview Questions

• Will I have a phone interview?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

Had my initial phone interview a week ago. Going to my second interview next week. From what I understand, if I get past this stage I will be asked back for a third and final interview. There is a significant emphasis on the second interview so I am hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales background.   1 Answer

ManagementTrainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Albany, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application to a 30 minute-45 minute phone interview. Proceeded to a face-to-face interview. The phone interviewer usually reviews the interview before passing you on to the next step but she skipped that part.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Burlington, VT) in April 2017.

Interview

There were three interviews, one over the phone, one over Skype and finally an in person interview with a store and local area managers. Process was relatively simple and they moved fast and were timely to respond to me.