Enterprise Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,534 Interview Reviews

2.8

2,534 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 3 levels of interview:

1st interview is a phone interview. Not a particularly challenging interview. Very basic, experience oriented questions.

2nd Interview is in person. In my experience, both hiring managers I met were very cold when asking questions and tried to create an uncomfortable environment to answer interview questions in. Absolutely no feedback from both interviewers to gauge how the interview was going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed to sell something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

They first start with a phone interview which is very simple. Then you go into a in person interview with a recruiter at the local headquarters. From there you get placed in the specific area to were you live and meet with a Branch manager at one of the branches. From there you get a final interview back at corporate with one of the VP's

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to make a tough decision with a coworker/friend?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Long, painful, and unprofessional. The process took over a month and consisted of three interviews. The first two went great but were both rescheduled due to problems on the companies end. The third was awful and interviewer was not nice or professional. So I ended up wasting over a month of my time driving all over the state for interviews just to not get an offer because of the third interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

All the process took 2 to 3 weeks with a total of 3 interviews 1st with the recruiter, 2nd with the area manager that is more for show you hoy is the daily work and finally with the VP. All of them were great a very good people. That want that you show ibterest in the company and the hunger to succeed with them and have a long term career. They offered me the job but at the end they cannot hire me because I was on my work permit and they don't sponsor after the year and a career with them require more time.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First, there is a short phone screening. Then, there are three in person interviews. First one is with the Talent Acquisition Manager, then job shadowing and interview with the Branch Manager and Area Manager, and finally one with the Regional Vice President. Be prepared for the interview with the Vice President. If you don't make a good impression, then you will not receive an offer. The interviews focus on making sure you have sales, customer service, and leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lombard, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Lombard, IL).

Interview

Took about two weeks, three interviews, pretty laid back. First interview is with recruiter, then you meet with an area manager and branch manager, the final interview is with the regional VP. They don't care about skills, they want to see a cool competitive laid back person. They hire fresh college grads.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you, 1 being you don't care about anything, and ten being you won't let grandma win in ping pong.   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Long drawn out process. The initial interview was very formulaic. Felt more like an interrogation than an interview. The second interview was unique. Before the interview even happens you shadow the employees for an hour. For some reason you're given a sheet of information you're supposed to fill out. I don't know why, it wasn't useful for anything. I gained nothing from the shadowing. It didn't give me a very good insight into the job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Interviews In all. Work hours are 50 hours minimum per week. GREAT for entry level college grads. However meeting with different people at different locations. You must pass all 4 Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in which you had to negotiate with a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a very intensive interview process. Everyone was very kind, but highly professional. I never felt like anyone was just reading my questions, it was very conversational. Lots and lots of behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were put into a leadership position and failed.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Short process with 3 to 4 rounds of interviews. The first round is a telephone interview with basic screening questions. There are two rounds of 1 on 1 interviews to assess your personality and see if it fits with the company culture.