Enterprise Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.9

Branch Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The first interview was thirty minutes and took place with a talent agent. The second interview was three and a half hours long at a branch where I could have possibly been assigned to work. It was two hours of observation and then an hour interview with the Branch manager. It's been a week and I haven't heard back from the company yet.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you   1 Answer

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

When there is an available position, it is posted internally. All eligible candidates may apply. Depending on the number of candidates and the location, phone interviews may be conducted. After phone interviews, the pool of candidates is narrowed to 3-5 and face-to-face interviews are held. If you're applying from a different area of the country, the company flies you in for the interview. You may interview with anywhere from 2-6 people. A decision is made and all candidates are called next day with feedback.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for the interview (e.g. who did you speak with, what research did you do, etc.)?   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview that lasted about 7 mins. Interviewer was very to the point with questions. Got an email literally 1min after I got off of the phone to set up a face to face. Set up an open house interview with the recruiter. Face to face interview can be laid back depending on the person. I played ball in college and so did her, so we just talked about that for a while. They love the words "team" and "competitive" so try to incorporate those words when needed. My last interview is with the Regional VP next week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview after applying. Basic interview questions. Scheduled an in person interview with the manager of the location. He was 45 minutes late and was distracted by his cell phone he whole interview

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be professionally 5 years from now.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online, the recruiter called me the next business day and did a quick screen... And offered me an in person interview the same week.

The in person interview was easy and the recruiter was friendly.

If you don't have a proven sales background they basically lose interest and just smile like everything is ok. I received an email maybe a week later stating that they weren't going to move forward. I responded and asked why so that I can strengthen my job search but never ever received a response.

I knew when I said I didn't have a proven sales record that it was over.

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and they would have called me back for a second interview if they choose me. The recruiter called back with three days and told me that they did not select me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for someone at the job.   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Washington, DC) in February 2016.

Interview

Sit in office with branch manager and area manager. Where you need to sell and convince them you can drive sales service at that branch better than the last fiscal year.

Interview Questions

• How will you drive great customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Very little communication. Basic questions, woman did not seem to really care that I was interviewing. Acted as if it were an inconvenience for me being there. I have friends who work there and they also said the same thing applied to them while they were interviewing

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at enterprise?

What roles have you held before?
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

4 stage process
    1. Phone Interview
    2. Interview with HR
    3. Interview with District Manager at location
    4. Interview with VP of District

After a phone interview with Sare the HR rep and an interview person she kept intouch on a weekly basis to answer questions and to seek my interest levels. Super professional super helpful throughout the whole process

Interview Questions

• Are you a competitive person?   1 Answer

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in January 2016.

Interview

Terrible experience. I was sent an automated email to setup a phone interview. The recruiter called 10 minutes before the scheduled interview. I did not realize it was the recruiter because it was before the scheduled interview time. I did not receive a call at the scheduled time. I followed up. The recruiter told me I could reschedule, but the link was expired. I tried for two weeks to reschedule, but the recruiter would not answer my emails about the link being expired. I saw my status - no longer under consideration. I then applied to a new opening and was told by another recruiter that I could not reapply for the position for 1 year. Advice- be careful how you treat candidates ... They're also your customers.