Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017
3,579 Interview Reviews

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn and we set up a time for an informal phone interview. This is basically sort of a screening process to get to know you a little bit and see if you'd be a good fit, lasted about 20 minutes or so. At the end of the phone call a "formal phone interview" was set up for a few days later and this is where they start asking you more job-related questions. Most of the questions were focused on customer service skills, sales experience, and leadership skills. This phone call lasted about 25 minutes or so and at the end, a face-to-face interview was scheduled for the following week. The face-to-face interview was a two-hour long process where you spend the first hour shadowing an employee in the office and you learn a little bit about what you'll be doing if you get hired. Then next hour or so is the actual interview part and a lot of the questions are really similar to the questions in the phone interview but they want SPECIFIC examples to back up your answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 3 things that motivate you.   1 Answer

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

applied from the career fair ..then got an interview a week later. after that, the recruiter called me for the second round with an area manager at an enterprise location

Interview Questions

• are you competitive?
      tell me about leadership skills?
      tell me when you do multiple tasks?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in April 2017.

Interview

They first described what the company was about and the environment you would be working in. We then discussed their interview process, which is three interviews. My first and only was over the phone then they have stated they have two in person interviews after, and you will find out if you got the position after the third. Normal phone interview with various questions about experience, myself, and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a disgruntled customer.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied and within a couple of days the recruiter set up a phone interview with me and after 2 weeks I was able to set up my second interview. The area manager seemed a bit rude but the branch manager seemed nice, they both interviews me although the area manager asked all the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Phila, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I waited in the lobby, until a woman took me back to the office, and asked me quite a few questions pertaining to past career goals I have achieved and the actions I took to get there. She said she would let me know by Monday if I was chosen or not... it wasn't until maybe Thursday or Friday that I finally got my response.

Interview Questions

• Name a goal that you not only achieved but went above and beyond.. and how   Answer Question

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dothan, AL) in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one in-person interview. The phone interviews were with an HR rep. The first was fairly short, maybe 20 minutes. The second one was an extended phone interview and lasted around 30 minutes. The second one was to get to know personality better. The last interview was in-person with the branch manager. I thought things went pretty well but I didn't receive an offer. I emailed to inquire about it and they said my answers didn't fit with their hire goal. I'm pretty sure it was what I had to say about not being very competitive. It's all about competing with co-workers to sell the most.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider yourself competitive?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

There are 3 levels of interview:

1st interview is a phone interview. Not a particularly challenging interview. Very basic, experience oriented questions.

2nd Interview is in person. In my experience, both hiring managers I met were very cold when asking questions and tried to create an uncomfortable environment to answer interview questions in. Absolutely no feedback from both interviewers to gauge how the interview was going.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you failed to sell something?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Long, painful, and unprofessional. The process took over a month and consisted of three interviews. The first two went great but were both rescheduled due to problems on the companies end. The third was awful and interviewer was not nice or professional. So I ended up wasting over a month of my time driving all over the state for interviews just to not get an offer because of the third interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

All the process took 2 to 3 weeks with a total of 3 interviews 1st with the recruiter, 2nd with the area manager that is more for show you hoy is the daily work and finally with the VP. All of them were great a very good people. That want that you show ibterest in the company and the hunger to succeed with them and have a long term career. They offered me the job but at the end they cannot hire me because I was on my work permit and they don't sponsor after the year and a career with them require more time.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa Palms, FL).

Interview

The interview process is very long and ridiculous for the type of position you will be working. You would think you were interviewing for an executive position. You go thru at least 4-5 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an irrate customer   Answer Question