Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions

Solution Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Matawan, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions (Matawan, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was slightly different for me, as I have known one of the main principals of the company for years. He was initially a client of mine early in my career. After watching Enterprise Iron being formed, and then watching it grow into a leading IT solutions company for the financial industry, I was very eager to join once making the decision to move from my last position. While I met with the Principal initially, I was put through the normal hiring process, including interviews with the COO, Director of Talent Acquisition and SVP of Human Resources. The process was warm - the people are great - but pretty standard (as far as my previous interviewing experience).

Interview Questions

• "What could YOU have done differently in your last position to prevent you from resigning?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was not difficult as I had a prior relationship with senior members of the company.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise Iron Financial Industry Solutions in December 2013.

Interview

My interview and hiring process was conducted either over the phone or via email. The interviews were held promptly and my contact with the Technical Recruiter were very positive.
    The hiring process couldn't have been smoother - it was all completed via email and fax.
    Everything about the entire process was done efficiently.