Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 4, 2017

2.8

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Went to the campus career center and had a straight-forward interview with an individual whom I had met at the career fair months before. She laid out a bit on the company which I had already knew by that point and then the questions over my resume began. I felt that I did okay on the questions, but it just wasn't what they were looking for. I think they just really want a salesperson in there and my experience was definitely not that besides a short summer job which I will be taking off my resume after I finally do get a job offer. I wouldn't try for this job unless you have a good bit of previous sales experience because it seems they don't care if you are successful at whatever you do or are highly intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Mission Hills, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

fill out an application online. branch manager calls you to set up an interview. you go to the location of the store and meet with the manager. interview takes about 15-20 min. manager calls you the next day to tell you if you got the job

Interview Questions

• describe one time in your work experience when you had to deal with pressure   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview through Skype, then an hour of shadowing workers before the actual interview with the district manager. Shadowing was awkward since I didn't know what to do. I just had to stand behind the counter and watch people work. While angry customers looked at me like I should be helping them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 step interview process: First face-to-face interview with Talent Acquisition Manager in the LA office, mostly her giving information about the program and me talking about my previous employment experiences. She said she usually thinks about a candidate before moving them on, but she liked my enthusiasm and energy so she was ready to schedule the second interview in my home city. Second interview included 1 hour of observation in the office and 45 minutes of a formal interview with the branch and store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you gave great customer service.
      What makes you stand out?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interviews. First with HR Hiring Manager, second with Branch Manager, and third with Area Manager. Lots of sales, work/life balance, and customer service questions. All three took place within a week and I was hired the day after my third interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Generic interview questions with little explanation on what exactly the position would be. Wanted to know very specific details about situations I was talking about. Over all nice lady but did not feel like she was interested in her job of interviewing people very much.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you felt like you were able to successfully lead a group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Northridge, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through Indeed, received a call a couple of days later since I did not respond. Scheduled an Interview at the HR location in Thousand Oaks, CA wit the talent acquisition manager. She was super nice asked questions and then continued my application.

2nd Interview consists of 2 parts
    1st shadowing a location and seeing if you find a fit. Next an interview with the Area Manager. He asked the same questions as HR.

3rd Interview is with the manager of the location. I did not end up taking it since I spoke with her during shadowing process.

Interview Questions

• Greatest sales achievements?
      How did you respond to a difficult customer?
      How did you handle a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There are several interviews, the talent hiring manager focused on customer service experience, leadership, and sales. It basically a salesjob so prepares for a lot of sales and customers service.

Interview Questions

• What it takes for a person to be a good salesman?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example where you made a customer feel special?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a customer that you conviced that buy a product that he was not intending to buy   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had the pleasure of going on 3 total interviews with the company. Each individual interview was a helpful experience. Every person told me clearly what they were looking for and their expectations for candidates they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with this statement: The customer is always right?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with HR about 45 min long very laid back. Basic interview questions there were some I had to think about but nothing too serious. they just want to get a feel for your personality and see if your fit to work with them. the second interview is an hour of observation of the workplace then after you interview again with the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you influenced someone?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you and your boss had a disagreement?   Answer Question