Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 step interview process: First face-to-face interview with Talent Acquisition Manager in the LA office, mostly her giving information about the program and me talking about my previous employment experiences. She said she usually thinks about a candidate before moving them on, but she liked my enthusiasm and energy so she was ready to schedule the second interview in my home city. Second interview included 1 hour of observation in the office and 45 minutes of a formal interview with the branch and store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you gave great customer service.
      What makes you stand out?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Generic interview questions with little explanation on what exactly the position would be. Wanted to know very specific details about situations I was talking about. Over all nice lady but did not feel like she was interested in her job of interviewing people very much.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you felt like you were able to successfully lead a group.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Northridge, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me through Indeed, received a call a couple of days later since I did not respond. Scheduled an Interview at the HR location in Thousand Oaks, CA wit the talent acquisition manager. She was super nice asked questions and then continued my application.

2nd Interview consists of 2 parts
    1st shadowing a location and seeing if you find a fit. Next an interview with the Area Manager. He asked the same questions as HR.

3rd Interview is with the manager of the location. I did not end up taking it since I spoke with her during shadowing process.

Interview Questions

• Greatest sales achievements?
      How did you respond to a difficult customer?
      How did you handle a difficult co-worker?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

There are several interviews, the talent hiring manager focused on customer service experience, leadership, and sales. It basically a salesjob so prepares for a lot of sales and customers service.

Interview Questions

• What it takes for a person to be a good salesman?   Answer Question
    • Give us an example where you made a customer feel special?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a customer that you conviced that buy a product that he was not intending to buy   Answer Question

MT Enterprise Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I had the pleasure of going on 3 total interviews with the company. Each individual interview was a helpful experience. Every person told me clearly what they were looking for and their expectations for candidates they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with this statement: The customer is always right?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The first interview was with HR about 45 min long very laid back. Basic interview questions there were some I had to think about but nothing too serious. they just want to get a feel for your personality and see if your fit to work with them. the second interview is an hour of observation of the workplace then after you interview again with the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you influenced someone?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time when you and your boss had a disagreement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Laguna Niguel, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Asked a lot about past job experiences, especially those that are customer service and sale oriented. They mostly connect with networking events at universities. You apply and receive a call first, then after the initial screening you are welcomed for a one on one in person interview. Personally, my recruiter was about 20 minutes late from our scheduled interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

In person interview for all 3
    Professionalism is important, wear a suit! (everyone)
    The first interview and second interview questions were similar: give an example of a customer who was unhappy and how you handled it, have previous employers set competitive sales goals and how did you meet them, give an example of a time you took a leadership position and how you lead, example of being flexible in a job setting and we're you able to meet goals.
    The second interview observation is an hour long of watching the office. Bring questions, don't just stand like a statue. Talk to the employees and get a feel for their attitude toward their job, ask of you could see yourself here? Talk to customers too, small talk is all you'll have bc obviously you don't have the job yet but fill in moments when a customer is waiting for help and you are standing their helpless to them.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of being flexible in a job setting   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Fullerton, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I heard about this position through an acquaintance who had just been hired as a Management Trainee. There are three interviews in the process. The first was with an HR manager in Laguna Niguel, then the second was in Fullerton at the branch where they wanted to place me, and the third was in Placentia with the area manager.

First, you must wear business formal attire, not business casual. I wasn't aware of this in my first interview in Laguna Niguel, but it wasn't a problem. She simply let me know I should wear a blazer and pumps to my next interview. I was pretty taken aback at being told to wear heels to an interview, as there are plenty of other professional shoe choices that aren't a safety hazard.

The interviews all went well, I found the managers to be really friendly. I was able to respond to their questions adequately and without much difficulty. It just felt like a conversation because they were easy to talk to.

Ultimately, I was not offered the job, probably because I was candid about being unsure I could commit to the job for at least a year, which is what they want from their MTs. I was told the work week was approximately 50-60 hours. Management Trainees (as well as other positions) often work Saturdays as well, and they're on their feet constantly.

Supposedly promotions happen quickly, the managers I interviewed with all spoke as if everyone gets promoted eventually. It didn't make a lot of sense, given that there are so many MT positions but a limited number of upper-level management positions that becomes smaller the further you advance.

The starting salary is only $15.50 an hour, which is rather low, given the amount of sacrifice required to work so many hours, plus the fact that a Bachelor's degree is required. It seemed more like a Sales Associate position than a real management position, because the Management Trainees are at the bottom, they don't manage anyone. They do customer service and occasionally clean cars. It felt like the title was chosen to justify their asking for candidates to have a university degree, because just about anyone with a high school diploma and people skills could do the work.

There's a strong emphasis on sales and competition. Management Trainees are encouraged to sell as much extra car insurance as possible, and that's a huge factor in determining who gets promoted.

Overall, while I wasn't certain the work was something I would enjoy long-term, the interviews were very pleasant, and I liked the managers I met.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of an instance where you were unable to resolve a customer's complaint? When have you had to be persuasive? Have you faced adversity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was nice, the lady I interviewed with was easy to talk to and respectable. I thought I did well and would've heard a call back, but based on my experience I wasn't a good match.