Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

94 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick phone interview to gauge interest in the company and set up a in person interview in their Downtown LA office.

After successfully passing the one on one interview with the talent acquisition manager, you get a second interview which consist of an approximately hour long tour of the potential job site, then, you get a hour long interview with the branch manager and the regional manager.

After that, it's up to them. If you convince the branch and regional manager enough, you'll get an offer. If not, you get the dreaded "we are going with another candidate and are unable to offer you employment" email.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you on a scale of 1-10?

Tell us about a time that you went above and beyond your job duties to make a client/customer happy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and the. was contacted a week later to speak with director. Director never called as scheduled so I called him and left a voicemail. Never heard back since then... I also followed up with an email, and no response.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Burbank, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

I was recruited while renting a car to go to another interview. They called me the same day and that friday I went in for an interview with the HR manager.

I worked very hard and was able to take the management assistant test (The Grill) within 8 months and I was promoted to Assistant Manager within 12 months.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if we decide not to go with you for this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

phone call with license and background verbal check. Overall questions: how do you feel about sales?, work ethic ect...

Interview Questions

• -sell me a new kitchen remodel.

-describe a difficult situation that you could not solve. What was it? and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pomona, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

The phone interview is more or less just giving you, the prospect, information about the position, company, and interview. Questions were asked but not really considered. The 1:1 was difficult (for me) because it was late afternoon, the interviewer was clearly not in the mood when she finally got around to interviewing me (her last candidate) 30 minutes after our scheduled time, and the questions were tougher than I expected considering I had the phone interview Wednesday and was asked to come in the next day. Although it's a "management" position THEY REALLY WANT SALESPEOPLE. I thought this was funny considering I have NEVER been sold, or attemped to have been sold to, by an Enterprise employee and I have used them often! My impression is that they are only interested in NEW, YOUNG GRADS who are just starting their careers. If you are an older new grad, I'd advise you to disguise it somewhat in your resume and responses if you're younger looking.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time you overcame an objection? HINT: The interviewer was testy when I didn't answer the way she wanted so keep it brief, even if you feel you havent explained fully just wait to be prompted for more information.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

one phone interview-easy
    1-on-1 interview- easy
    one 4 hr interview-tedious and long

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Long Beach, CA) in November 2007.

Interview

Some minimal email contact with the recruiter, then the first interview is set up w/ someone from HR. She/he basically just tells you about the position, sees if you are still interested. That one is relatively low key. The next interview is 2 hours long. You spend an hour at a location, observing the day to day activities of the branch. After that you interview with the Area Manager. A little more intense than the first, but still pretty straight forward. They want to know that you aren't going to buckle under pressure and that you like people. After that the third interview is with a manager and a regional manager. Significantly more intense. They want to know that you can stand the hours, the pay, the tough situations. Being friendly and talkative is a huge plus. As long as you can keep your cool and are quick with your answers, you are golden.

Interview Questions

• Identify a time that you had to solve an issue in your workplace that was unsual or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you what the salary is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Went to the campus career center and had a straight-forward interview with an individual whom I had met at the career fair months before. She laid out a bit on the company which I had already knew by that point and then the questions over my resume began. I felt that I did okay on the questions, but it just wasn't what they were looking for. I think they just really want a salesperson in there and my experience was definitely not that besides a short summer job which I will be taking off my resume after I finally do get a job offer. I wouldn't try for this job unless you have a good bit of previous sales experience because it seems they don't care if you are successful at whatever you do or are highly intelligent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

First interview is in the regional office with the recruiter. Very low key, friendly.

Second interview is at the branch with the Area and Branch Manager. Thorough, long interview, but nothing especially difficult.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions...a bunch of explain a time when you did blah blah blah.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orange, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

3 interviews. First with HR Hiring Manager, second with Branch Manager, and third with Area Manager. Lots of sales, work/life balance, and customer service questions. All three took place within a week and I was hired the day after my third interview