Enterprise Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview and 2 interviews with regional managers who were very conceited and could never see myself working for them

The management was unprofessional and rude during interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

Phone interview just asking about experience and how are you qualified. Actually interview goes over the job description and how the salary is aprox 42000 a year, which it is not its actually lower unless you get someone hired and sell a few car and some other things which they leave out until after you get hired. Really is a joke they will hire anyone and do not care if you leave you have zero value in the company which i have learned after i decided to quit. All you need to do to get hired is have a degree and sales experience and just say you are competitive and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• tell me of a time when you have to go above and beyond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was easy as they wanted anyone degreed to work cheaply. They asked basic questions around selling and customer relationships. It was pretty easy overall. My interviewer was the district manager and it was hyped up. They want you to feel excited about the possibility of getting promoted and the compensation. I did the math, I ended up making minimum wage after his many hours I worked. It was not worth it.

Interview Questions

• How would you get someone to connect with you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Simi Valley, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

It was a three part process, but it went by very quickly. Overall it was a good easy process, I really needed a job at the time, and I applied online, and they got back to me regarding my application within a couple days. Shortly after that I scheduled an interview with the talent acquisition, following that I had a second (branch observational) interview. Later that day I found out that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with the sales process?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Orange, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Easy if you go in as working in the stores. When you apply as in the management trainee program it is very easy. Enterprise has a very high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions. What areas do you have problems in ?   Answer Question

Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Mission Hills, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

fill out an application online. branch manager calls you to set up an interview. you go to the location of the store and meet with the manager. interview takes about 15-20 min. manager calls you the next day to tell you if you got the job

Interview Questions

• describe one time in your work experience when you had to deal with pressure   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The interview at Enterprise was facilitated at the corporate office in Culver City. The recruiting manager interviewed me. the questions that were asked were the usual interview questions: describe a time when you had to deal with a conflict, tell me about leadership roles you held, why do you wanna work here. I believe I answered the questions perfectly, but throughout the whole interview I could feel the interviewer looking at me in an odd way, as if she were judging me. I'm a minority, and she was of course the opposite, and i could sense some sort of racial bias before the interview even began. By the end of the interview she made no eye contact, and just told me they'll contact me if i make it to the 2nd round of interviews. She barely shook my hand, it was as if she didnt wanna touch me. Don't get me wrong, I consider myself an okay looking handsome guy. 5'10:, muscular build, clean face, but i guess my skin being darker than hers affected her decision. Kinda sad really when your first interview out of UC Berkeley, you get hit with the realities of being a minority in a white business world. Do not apply to Enterprise, the pay is terrible for a college grad.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging experience where you had to assume the role of a leader.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Burbank, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I applied online, and got a phone interview the next day. Not very exciting, the recruiter basically just verified the information and experience you have on the application. Then we scheduled another interview the very same week.
    The recruiter showed me a video about the company and job description. Then it was an one on one interview that contained very typical questions. Very boring. But the recruiter took a lot of time to talk about the company.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The recruiter will call you and make sure you understand what the program is you are applying for. They are very nice. Then they set up interview number one with you. There are three total interviews. If you can make it past the first one, you are hired. They want to know that you plan on growing with the company, are competitive, have great customer service, and an easy to get along with personality, due to the fact you'll spend 50hrs/week with your coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation in your life and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating. Everyone starts with the same pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Simi Valley, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It seemed promising but they're really looking for relevant sales experience. I have sales experience, but they weren't interested. It's pretty cut and dry. If you don't meet every item on their list, you're not going to get the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you developed a relationship with one of your customers?   1 Answer